No one cares about you wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flobaby50

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had to go have an MRI done on my back yesterday in a town that’s a half hour away. Since I was told that I would be in the machine for an hour and a half I planned ahead and wore a diaper. For lone distances I use a wheelchair currently and so when it was my time to get into the machine the lady asked me if I had to use the restroom. I told her no that I had a brief on. She didn’t bat an eye and told me that was good thinking. It amazes me how people assume that you wear a diaper if you’re in a wheelchair and it amazes me even more how people just don’t care, they just assume we need them and move on. Most of us worry about getting caught because people hear that dreaded “crinkle”. I’m definitely finding out it’s all in our heads, we are our own worse enemies.

I wouldn't say it's quite all in our heads but the vast majority of it is. I'm still interested in keeping it private from non-ABDL friends, family, and co-workers. I could easily say it's a medical matter but I don't want to have to wear all the time or needlessly worry them. I might get found out on one of my 24/7 stints but until then, I prefer to keep it quiet.

i have thought this also. but one of my thinkings is would that be different if it was an ABDL themed diaper. what diaper did you wear in the MRI? and did the nurse person see the diaper?

Yeah I think basically nobody cares as well, in my life the only person that even expresses any kind of interest is my mom and I think she means well but doesn't know what to do/say to me lol.

Totally agree. Everyone who I've told have never made a big deal. They really don't mind or care. Our minds, the fear of being discovered, the dread of being rejected... is mostly in our heads.

It was an Abena and no she didn’t see it, but she did hear it when I transferred over to the table and afterwards when I transferred back to the wheelchair.

I have been telling people this for years ,when I still bought diapers in the store(back in the days when stores had half decent ones for that time) people will pop out of the woodwork to help you if your anywhere near the diaper isle ,people actually know more about adult diapers than they even realize ,and wheelchair equates to medical problem as in they assume your a broken toy and there for all the "normal" animus over diapers go away , if you look llike you need them then you should have them ,and if they can help accomplish that its a good day .The public at large can "overlook" taboo or stigma for a world of "sins" under the right circumstances and one of the greatest motivations most people have is to do right in "helping" someone out ,and I hate to say it but for some doing right is doing wrong (as in they get roped into assisting in a crime or covering one up ) .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

my roommate and i were just talking about this. i took an amazing selfie but im showing off my diaper in it as well. i wish i could make it my facebook profile pic because i look soo good. but i don't want everybody to know obviously. the conversation went on about would it really be soo detrimental if i was just open about it. and the answer is probably not, but i will definitely hear about it quite often, and what i fear most is if/how it would affect my chances at finding a good job, girlfriend, etc. I'm not soo closeted about it and most of my friends and close family know but im with Trevor for the most part.
Trevor said:
I wouldn't say it's quite all in our heads but the vast majority of it is. I'm still interested in keeping it private from non-ABDL friends, family, and co-workers. I could easily say it's a medical matter but I don't want to have to wear all the time or needlessly worry them. I might get found out on one of my 24/7 stints but until then, I prefer to keep it quiet.

I think everyone of course has to assess their risk of exposure. If you are a known entertainer, personality or politician whose livelihood 'depends' (sorry had to do it) on your public image, your risk of exposure might have significantly greater economic downside than let's say a teacher, an investment banker or a warehouse worker. That said, i agree wholeheartedly.. in most cases, in the end no one cares that you wear. It may be one of the biggest situations in your life, but to the 98% of the people you come in contact with everyday, you do not matter at all. i know that sounds harsh.. but hear me out. Think back on your day today, try to remember something, anything note worthy of anyone you came in contact with. Was the gal that served you Starbucks today wearing glasses? What was the color of the shirt of the guy standing in line in front of you at the bank? We all have so many things going on, the general public just does not have the bandwidth to worry about if you are wearing a diaper. Now for people you come in contact with daily like co-workers and friends, over time yes some one may notice, and those who are truly out of place (or think their relationship deserves an explanation) may ask.. look them straight in the eye for about 5 seconds, they will never ask again.

I've shown all of my padding to my family (and extended family and even a friend of the family) It was Crinklz and they all pretty much thought they were stupidly cute.

I got the delivery one day when everyone was over and they asked what was in the box. So I yanked it open and said "MY UNDIES! These have cute little animals on them."

Everyone had one of two reactions: Laughing at my undies comment or saying how freaking cute the little animals were. Then I took one of the bags and said "I think you might be able to bash someone in the head with this and knock them out." And everyone had to see how heavy a bag of Crinklz is. Now they're dreading the arrival of the "Triple P" (Pink Pony Padding) because it's going to be even more disgustingly cute.

But then again, I am a girl and I've always liked cute things. And everyone who knows me also knows that I don't give a poot what anyone else thinks. :3

Whenever someone asks me about it, I look at them and say "Would you rather have to bring a mop and follow me?" (The answer is "HAHA. NO.")

-edit-

And I do remember oddities that stick out. Like the strange fella who brought my Burger King out to the car the other morning. Dunno, he kind of looked like a zombie. I think he needed to go home and have a good nap.

I was thinking I am tired of hiding my diaper. I mean if its in my hand and a co worker see it. But people here on adisc and Facebook say no use your backpack. Then people say going home.

The MRI/CTI/X-ray place I went to have Tens Slip right in the room. They really prefer that please protect themselves, so I think it is rather positive. They also asked if I went/need to go to toilets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CuddleWoozle said:
Whenever someone asks me about it, I look at them and say "Would you rather have to bring a mop and follow me?" (The answer is "HAHA. NO.")

When you surround yourself with good, considerate friends and family, pretty much none of that negativity can exist, and you an all just enjoy life for what it is all the same, whatever it is. You're lucky though, what you've got going there is pretty rare.

- - - Updated - - -

joelvc said:
The MRI/CTI/X-ray place I went to have Tens Slip right in the room. They really prefer that please protect themselves, so I think it is rather positive. They also asked if I went/need to go to toilets.

Considering the amount of older, weaker, and ill people they work with regularly, that's not surprising at all. Some of their patients are probably used to a potty break every hour or so, and if you're going to be in that machine for 1-2 hrs for a major scan, it totally makes sense to wear a diaper, even if you went right before getting on the platform.

That, and I'd imagine they periodically have to clean things up from patients having accidents, and don't enjoy that part of their job very much. That motivates them to consistently remind people of their options ;)

Oh... and those machines.... they don't look like they are easy to clean if you have to open them up!

de3a7771f65c5c4921498a6449772de0--medical-imaging-rad-tech.jpg

My little brother has a seperate facebook profile for his kink activity and stories ,open another one and post it on there .
askmelater47 said:
my roommate and i were just talking about this. i took an amazing selfie but im showing off my diaper in it as well. i wish i could make it my facebook profile pic because i look soo good. but i don't want everybody to know obviously. the conversation went on about would it really be soo detrimental if i was just open about it. and the answer is probably not, but i will definitely hear about it quite often, and what i fear most is if/how it would affect my chances at finding a good job, girlfriend, etc. I'm not soo closeted about it and most of my friends and close family know but im with Trevor for the most part.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've had an MRI tech say almost the exact same thing to me. He asked if I had to go and I told him no I was diapered. His resonse was to say he wished everyone wore a diaper in that machine.

The tech said he once had someone flood themselves while in it. That shorted out the machine, and they couldn't even retract the table to get him out. Two hours later they got the guy out by pulling him out by his feet (it was a "heavy" guy too). But it still took several weeks and I forget how many thousands to get the MRI fixed too.

So not only did he not care I was diapered, he was actually glad I had a diaper on.

Slomo - Yep - Had a ultrasound/Cat Scan/MRI for pain in the groin so they were focused there. They said wear the diaper until we need to be right there and we will slide it down. They do not care about your diaper. Think the guy dealing with the drunk. They just want the job to be done and everyone to go home safe. They would rather not have you make a mess they have to clean or worse!

I concur with this. I've told a good deal of people now and I've inadvertently shown them off too...and nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back