Diaps for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
diapers+towel+games+water jug+healty food=hours of uninterrupted fun. that being said, I still stand up every hour or so and move around while still playing.

Been busy lately with work and life. I might have to have a weekend of gaming and diapers real soon. Sounds like the best way to relax.

I’m always diapered. I usually play WoW on a private server.

Saturday ill spend the day in nappies and playing wow and wot. Oh dont for get the beer to will be lots of beer. Helps with the wetting. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

do your opponents know you are diapered, and that you might have them at a slight advantage?

DrHouse said:
usually don't have that much time to spend playing games as a college student

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... OMG. Are you in for a surprise... ::rolleyes:

definitely do this every friday and saturday night. diapers, beer, and pubg. i always remember to mute my headset when i change.

Well, I'm not a big gamer, but I wear nearly all the time when I travel by car or plane. It saves me time from having to go to the restroom, and when I fly, it saves my seat partner from getting up!

Yes I do that as well. It's nice to have a drink at my side as well and not worry about getting up from my comfortable seat and then going to bed without going to the restroom before hand.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... OMG. Are you in for a surprise... ::rolleyes:

I'm curious, what course of study allowed you an excessive amount of time for playing games?

I do , i sometimes wear diapers when playing online games , its kinda fun actually.

All the time. Diapered gaming is the best~ There's always a great charm to making my diapers an actual convenience.

I always wanted to try gaming in diapers. I lose a bit of focus when I am wet though so having wets while trying to precisely control might be difficult.

A challenge perhaps?

Gaming while diapered just seems like such an obvious thing to me. It always makes me chuckle when someone goes "brb, gotta use the toilet" on voice or chat. I can concentrate on the game 100% without having to worry. Only thing I've noticed is that it gets somewhat awkward and uncomfortable after sitting a while in a wet diaper.

Wearing diapers while gaming is super fun cause you don’t need to worry about going while you’re in the middle of a level you can just wet yourself and it’s ok.

They are also good for going to the movies. Funny story relating to this. Once I did a movie night with my partner and I messed my diaper about 1 hour into the movie. Gosh it was soo boring. I ended up falling asleep on my partner’s lap and not knowing I had messed, after the movie ended she apparently quietly moved me of her lap and left me there. She went to bed and when I woke up at 4 in the morning, I was quite shocked to find a now cold mess in the back of my pants!

StoneCrab said:
Gaming while diapered just seems like such an obvious thing to me. It always makes me chuckle when someone goes "brb, gotta use the toilet" on voice or chat. I can concentrate on the game 100% without having to worry. Only thing I've noticed is that it gets somewhat awkward and uncomfortable after sitting a while in a wet diaper.

My wife is a game too, and I hear her saying that often enough. Every time I always say ha, ha I don't have that problem.

Gaming and being diapered are a match made in heaven!

I’m incontinent so I don’t have much of a choice but yes actually I think it’s a great thing to wear diapers for gaming, sometimes even my friends make jokes about it while playing.

I'm gaming in a diaper right now the more comfortable you are the better you play

I also do it sometimes when I can be alone for sure.
Because I wear not very often andere regularly, I'm quiet nervous when I'm wearing aber diaper. And this don't help me to focus on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back