Status
Not open for further replies.

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Do any of you enjoy wearing them for playing video games and not having to get up? I just find it awesome, and I bet some of you might agree. Cheers!

Diapers+gaming is awesome! Sadly I'm all out of dips at the moment, but it's really nice to be able to just sit down for hours! I actually played some online tournaments padded!

Oh ya its great, except I'm always worried its going to start leaking on my seat when Im in the middle of something I can't stop lol so I always sit on sheets or towel just in case.

Warmness said:
Oh ya its great, except I'm always worried its going to start leaking on my seat when Im in the middle of something I can't stop lol so I always sit on sheets or towel just in case.

Great advice, sometimes it doesn’t matter if you fold and fluff your diapee, put a booster in and make sure you don’t flood leaks can happen.

I love diapered gaming! For me it is so relaxing to hang out in a diaper and play some games, plus there is the bonus of not having to stop to use the bathroom.

Yea the feeling is awesome!!! I played games for a few hours last night and sure needed a change after. what games do you all like?

Diapered gaming is amazing, for games I mostly like open world RPGs, Shooters, JRPGs, and sometimes casual games (like typical Mario Bros/Mario and Luigi/Paper Mario, legend of Zelda, etc), and every now and then fighting games with family.

I wish I could be diapered and game, but my family doesn't exactly like me walking around in them :(

What is your preference on diapers when gaming?

i mostly wear the depends with tapes, they fit me well and are easy to find. hbu?

Well, naturally, all my gaming is done diapered, and yeah, I suppose I don't have to get up as often, but, at random I have to get changed if the unfortunate happens and that takes a lot longer time than it does continent players. So, I mean, there's pros and cons I guess, lol

I play most games but now I'm digging into WoW again (raiding in dips is the awesome) and also dota 2 which I play quite competitive. If I wear during gaming I wear something thick that will last for a couple of hours

justanotherDL said:
What is your preference on diapers when gaming?

I always have ABDL grade diapers like different ABUniverse options and I have Tykables Overnights

For me gaming is one of the best ways to spend time whilst padded up. I tend to go for a rearz safari with a booster pad which will last the whole gaming session :).

Played some Minecraft today while wearing my Dottie diaper. Yes it was nice not to have to pause!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

in my adult life i find it hard to sit in front of a game long enough to really make good use of a diaper. the longest i ever seem to manage anymore is like 4 hours playing something like fallout or skyrim. and during that time i dont usually have to time to drink anything much less take a piss.

This thread reminds me; Dr. Drew was on the Kevin & Bean show a couple of weeks ago, talking about video game addiction (in response to the WHO classification). Drew blurted out (paraphrased) "absolutely the games can have addictive qualities, I mean, you have people wearing diapers [to maximize their time in front of the game]..."

Modern online games happen fast. most are death matches or arena style turnies. even MMOs like Black Desert are setup to limit encounters to 2-3 hours tops. But back in the day, MMORPGs could have epic raids where you could spend 12 hours stuck in front of a screen with no breaks and no safe areas. one moment of inattention meant the whole party was wiped out. Wearing a Diaper was just RL character min-maxing.

I don't game as much any more, but after a recent breakup I spent a whole weekend trying to play SubNautica from start to finish in one sitting. It took 36 waking hours, 4 cans of Monster, 3 diapers, and one accidental nap, but I finished before the weekend was over.

Well i don't really wear for needing it, for me it's more like combining two things that I enjoy and also usually don't have that much time to spend playing games as a college student

Oh yes. I'm an avid gamer and always play while diapered. Currently playing the new CardLife game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back