Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for wearing in college

What I did when I was in an apartment with friends was I wore only at night, or when they were not in the house.
    If I wet them, I would put them in a small plastic bag and would always take the garbage to the dump. If you are worried about them hearing when you put the diaper on, you could always put on some music on a speaker or turn on a radio to drown out the sounds.
    As for storing them, under the bed is an option, back by the wall. or if the place has a closet, you could put them there. I have also stored my diapers under drawers where the entire thing has to be removed before they can be seen.

I take off for college in a few weeks and I still have not figured out what to do exactly. I wish I could wear during my freshman year but do to me being in a triple I will have very little privacy. My best bet to try and wait it out until I get a apartment, or wear when I’m on very long breaks. My dream would be if one of my roommates also liked diapers, had to wear them, or did not care about it if they found out. Of course that is basically impossible but it would be neat if it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotographer View Post
    My best bet to ...
    Your best bet is to stop thinking about it. You are worried about what will be in a situation that you have no experience with, involving a group dynamic where the group isn't even formed yet. You have no idea what the living situation will actually be like. Go to school, enjoy it. You will soon get a feel for when and if you can indulge yourself in certain ways. The more you think about it, the more you try to force a situation. Don't force anything, that's how things can go all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Your best bet is to stop thinking about it. You are worried about what will be in a situation that you have no experience with, involving a group dynamic where the group isn't even formed yet. You have no idea what the living situation will actually be like. Go to school, enjoy it. You will soon get a feel for when and if you can indulge yourself in certain ways. The more you think about it, the more you try to force a situation. Don't force anything, that's how things can go all wrong.
    Thanks. The answer is so obvious that I don’t know how I did not realize it earlier. Thanks again.