My 1st time wearing a diaper out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only have 1 day off this week, So today i wanted to diaper up and i had plans to check a different Walmart for something different Walmarts stopped carrying (that happens with me a lot) and it was my 1st time wearing a diaper outside of the house in quite a while (I did wear one when I went by bike to return a game to redbox once before)

I have to say I love the convenience to not have to stop and find a bathroom when you are out of town for something and don't want to get distracted by any inconveniences.

I was with my mom and younger brother and of course something tipped my mom off and she had to ask me questions, but that doesn't bother me that much.

The hardest part was that last night I took a couple cleanse pills (I have a specific brand and type I usually keep a bottle or two of at home because I like to feel like I'm having a complete diaper experience), so I knew that I was gonna have to poop today and was fighting it while I was out and did make it home before it happened.

I would definitely do it again for another short journey out of the house (was gone maybe 3 hours tops) if I ever head out of the house for anything during a busy week.

And maybe the next time she asks me I will say that Diapers are a stress reliever for me (since explaining it as "comfortable" didn't work, but honestly I do find diapers to be comfortable, particularly when they swell and become really soft and squishy

Haha, that's nice. Yeah, I think the stress reliever explanation makes more sense, comfortable is not as... I don't know, convincing to make a parent comfortable. So, did you end up with a messy diaper at home? XD

kik91 said:
Haha, that's nice. Yeah, I think the stress reliever explanation makes more sense, comfortable is not as... I don't know, convincing to make a parent comfortable. So, did you end up with a messy diaper at home? XD

Yeah, still can't say I'm done either so I'm not rushing to shower and then put a fresh clean diaper on quite yet.

Dude! Hahaha, I knew something smelled weird around here :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back