Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well my family and I will drive around 11 hours to Spain tonight for our Camping Trip. My Car needs to get checked while we're away, so my Uncle is going to drive it to the service station. My Mother asked me if I have some stuff in the trunk and I said yes. She went outside and came back with all my diapers and asked me where I buy them all the time... so embarrassing but on the other hand I can now pack myself a bag with diapers for the trip but I dunno if I should...

You should pack then if they know, I mean, they know already, right? Haha, the mystery of the appearing diapers...

Well only my mother knows... *sigh* I dunno because I don't want trouble because of it and I don't want my Cousin or my sister seeing them... but I will definitely take my Tails plush with me
e630ce699d6b802e611cec6322770c89.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Drynites96 said:
Well only my mother knows... *sigh* I dunno because I don't want trouble because of it and I don't want my Cousin or my sister seeing them... but I will definitely take my Tails plush with me
e630ce699d6b802e611cec6322770c89.jpg

That Tails is sooooo cutee!!

Tails looks like he's ready for an adventure. :3

kik91 said:
That Tails is sooooo cutee!!

Yeah I love the little guy and his Tails are sooooooooooooo soft and fluffy. He's fun to cuddle with and he comforts me after I had a bad dream

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
Tails looks like he's ready for an adventure. :3

He's definitely is ready for a Trip to Spain. I hope that he won't miss Sonic too much and I kinda feel bad because I stuffed him into a bag in a really uncomfortable position... I hope that he won't be mad at me :'(

Drynites96 said:
Yeah I love the little guy and his Tails are sooooooooooooo soft and fluffy. He's fun to cuddle with and he comforts me after I had a bad dream

- - - Updated - - -

He's definitely is ready for a Trip to Spain. I hope that he won't miss Sonic too much and I kinda feel bad because I stuffed him into a bag in a really uncomfortable position... I hope that he won't be mad at me :'(

I'm pretty sure Tails will understand. He looks ready to be there for you, little guy!! I also have my baby pillow which I take everywhere! I lvoe to hug it every time I suck my thumb :p

kik91 said:
I'm pretty sure Tails will understand. He looks ready to be there for you, little guy!! I also have my baby pillow which I take everywhere! I lvoe to hug it every time I suck my thumb :p

I hope so... I might cuddle with him a bit on the drive, which is going to be around 11-13 hours long... I think that he's excited to travel to another Country. and together with my Gurdian Angel Pillow I think that I'll sleep like a baby on the drive. I might even wear a Pull-Up but I won't take any diapers with me

Drynites96 said:
I hope so... I might cuddle with him a bit on the drive, which is going to be around 11-13 hours long... I think that he's excited to travel to another Country. and together with my Gurdian Angel Pillow I think that I'll sleep like a baby on the drive. I might even wear a Pull-Up but I won't take any diapers with me

Aww, that's so cool! Keep Tails close!! Also, well, you might wanna take diapers! Pull-Ups don't hold a lot! But do what you feel comfortable!!

kik91 said:
Aww, that's so cool! Keep Tails close!! Also, well, you might wanna take diapers! Pull-Ups don't hold a lot! But do what you feel comfortable!!

Yeah it's going to be great especially because of my Cousin. I don't have time anymore to get my diapers ready without everyone seeing... I'll just wear the one Drynite...

Drynites96 said:
Yeah it's going to be great especially because of my Cousin. I don't have time anymore to get my diapers ready without everyone seeing... I'll just wear the one Drynite...

Your cousin? You get along with them? How old? He or she? Hahaha I'm just curious. I get super along with almost all my cousins, we were raised like siblings. Most of them know my AB side, and I've worn around some of them. So cool!

I was going to suggest that Tails wear diapers....as a joke of course, but now I'm guessing Tails didn't have time to pack diapers either. My teddy bears wears an actual toddler's onsie.

kik91 said:
Your cousin? You get along with them? How old? He or she? Hahaha I'm just curious. I get super along with almost all my cousins, we were raised like siblings. Most of them know my AB side, and I've worn around some of them. So cool!
Same here. My Cousin and I are like brothers but he doesn't know about my DL side

dogboy said:
I was going to suggest that Tails wear diapers....as a joke of course, but now I'm guessing Tails didn't have time to pack diapers either. My teddy bears wears an actual toddler's onsie.
Yeah he didn't have Time to pack... and he has to travel in a bag T_T but I take him out and cuddle with him sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back