Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I can't pick one because there's 2 of which I really enjoy:

EasySlip

- this one is fairly new (I guess) on the market. It's a classic all-white diaper with plastic backing. What I really like about this diaper is the feel of the plastic, it's very similar to those 90's pampers. The tapes have never ripped in my use and the diaper holds about the same as Tena Slip, though it is definitely bulkier. Very good!

https://www.saveexpress.de/de/search?sSearch=easyslip

--

Forma-Care X-Plus

- a cheap diaper that is bulky, got good tapes and has elastic waistband on both sides? Yes! The only complaint is that they're not available in white (blue, green, purple). The plastic is soft, durable but thin, so it's really nice to use on a hot weather too.

https://www.saveexpress.de/de/search?sSearch=forma-care%2Bx-plus&p=1

Share your picks!

Last edited:
My personal pick is actually betterdry. Given how much longer these diapers last, they actually cost me far less per day than any other diaper out there. They also have an incredible perfomance rating and can be trusted to not leak even when getting close to being soaked.

Aside from that, I found forma care was a mediocre diaper at best. Maybe about middle of the road and just barwly ok enough when in a pinch, not bad but not good either. The tena slip was less capable than that though, and was not one I recommended using. If it's the same as an easyslip, then my answer would probably be the same too (though I haven't tried it myself).

You can get molicare super plus cloth backed on amazon for .66/ea USD when you buy by the case. I think it’s incredible bang for the buck. I’ve been surprised how these have grown on me. Very good stuff :)

not big on the cloth backed seems i leak out of them to easy i am not sure of the price but me and my pca have come to like the crinklz they are real close in price to the northshore supreme line these both fit well in the money i have each month for me not saying this to be mean to those that may read and post to this thread but with me wearing for medical need what one calls cheap to me may differ

The cheapie Rite-Aid house brand cloth-backed adult dydees are okay for pee, but not so much for poop.
They are okay when low on funds to purchase necessary dydees for my total incontinence.

I like first quality briefs. They are are really soft, come in other colors than white. I have a blue pair on now look like a late 80’s early 90’s Huggies and keep me really dry. I can have a couple major settings or at least one poop before I have to be changed

It used to be Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. Unfortunately, they went to clothlike covers. I was glad when they finally listened to their customers and changed back to plastic backed. My happiness was short-lived as they weren't as good as they had been, which really wasn't that great. They no longer meet my minimum requirements and that leaves me without a cheap diaper to like right now.

I have been wearing the SAM's club brand pull-ups during the day, they can take one good wetting if wet slowly(no flooding for sure), they contain all my drips and dribbles throughout the day very well.

Crinklz

The term cheap is subjective. Give a price range that everyone can use as a common ground.

mayhem said:
The term cheap is subjective. Give a price range that everyone can use as a common ground.

Let's say diapers under 1,5€ (or 1,75$) per piece.

Moli super plus

Prevail PM. $21AUD for pack of 16 ($1.32 each).
They feel paper and very thin but stay on well (good tapes) and absorb a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back