Awkward moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dont you hate those awkward moments where you get questions from people you dont really want to answer (or maybe just dont know how if its somebody close to you)?

If it were from a random person my response to the questions would vary based on what the questions were, and how the person asked those questions, and also my mood.

But that's all theoretical and could only happen if I wore diapers out of the house - which I dont do because the thing that draws me to diapers is how much less stressed (and i have accepted that it is one of the most harmless ways i can relieve stress, have done binge drinking and self harm in the past; which is in my past) I feel when I can put one on and take the time to really enjoy it, and that's easier for me at home on the weekends.

But i have had more than a fair share of awkward moments at home (because i live with my mom and sometimes she asks questions even when I'm not wearing, or when she sees one of my shipments come in and knows its diapers).

This morning I had just woke up and before I actually felt awake my mom had been looking in my room for the little dog, and as I was wearing a Tykables Overnight (i very very rarely wet in my sleep (and never very much), but I find sleeping in a good diaper really comfortable anyways) with no shirt on and a little "Peekage" out the back and maybe slightly out the sides of my pants, I wonder if she noticed I was wearing a diaper.

I felt a little awkward, but maybe she didn't notice, and at any rate it's not like anything is gonna change (she knows I've been into diapers for probably over 5 years now (actually quite a while before that, but she has known for at least 5 years or more)).

Oh Jesus i knnow that feeling.
Someone found out about my diaper interest and they were someone who had antagonized me in the past. Plus she was a drug adict so! Those dont mix well!

It was pretty awful and im glad im getting a higher education.
Something I know she would not be interested in.

So my mom definitely noticed at some point that I am wearing a diaper, I don't know if it was due to the "Peekage" when I first woke up or if it was due to the waddle from having wet the diaper a few times, but I wanted to enjoy diapers on my 1 day off this week (I normally work Monday-Thursday and have 3 days off, but this week they asked if I wanted to work Saturday and Sunday, so for the money I said yes), it's just stressful to have to "Adult" and sometimes I don't even have any spare money for anything I want and I try to deal with any stress that builds up in better ways.

I know because she likes to point out when she knows I'm wearing a diaper, this time she asked if I would wear diapers at my next job (where she already works and I'm hoping to get a job there so I can make extra money), to which I said no (but only because it would be inconvenient to bring a bag and changing supplies into the workplace).

BabyTyrant said:
So my mom definitely noticed at some point that I am wearing a diaper, I don't know if it was due to the "Peekage" when I first woke up or if it was due to the waddle from having wet the diaper a few times, but I wanted to enjoy diapers on my 1 day off this week (I normally work Monday-Thursday and have 3 days off, but this week they asked if I wanted to work Saturday and Sunday, so for the money I said yes), it's just stressful to have to "Adult" and sometimes I don't even have any spare money for anything I want and I try to deal with any stress that builds up in better ways.

I know because she likes to point out when she knows I'm wearing a diaper, this time she asked if I would wear diapers at my next job (where she already works and I'm hoping to get a job there so I can make extra money), to which I said no (but only because it would be inconvenient to bring a bag and changing supplies into the workplace).

At least she seems pretty chill about it and isn't pushing or trying to "cure" you of your love of diapers. Also, hope you get the job when will you be applying (or hearing back)?

angelicprince said:
At least she seems pretty chill about it and isn't pushing or trying to "cure" you of your love of diapers. Also, hope you get the job when will you be applying (or hearing back)?

She has tried simple methods of trying to dissuade my interest in Diapers (she tried shaming and has bothered me about it a bunch in the past), but never tried anything extreme

I was hoping the people at the job I'm applying for would have set up my 2nd interview for Tomorrow (I had an interview with them during summer of last year too, I called and talked to them on Monday), but they havent got back to me so I'm gonna try again next Monday on my 1st break to see if they are still hiring.

You want awkward?
Why do people think it's OK to ask transpeople what we have between or legs?
"Pixy dust! And you cant have any. It's all mine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back