• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHouse

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi my name is not really something i gonna disclose.

I'm a mostly an ordinary guy going to med school and working really hard on my degree. When I'm not studying or practicing I'll probably just sit with a guitar in my lap or play a game or two of dota. I also enjoy almost all kinds of tv-series (except for medical ones as i just get irritated at all inaccuracies). And then theres the twist, I like wearing diapers and occasionally dabble in AB stuff as as well. I don't know why, they simply feel nice to me. As a high performance student and a otherwise pretty normal and tough guy this is kinda hard for me to accept.

I have been a member of other forums but they tend to be nasty and gross and make me feel like some weirdo liking diapers.

This forum seems like something different. Instead of being made up by people just wondering what I have done in my diaper it seems to me like this forum is made up of people mostly like me; essentially normal and functional people with the slightly odd interest in diapers and babyish stuff, and of course the ones who are in diapers for needing it.

As I said I simply like wearing diapers and they make me feel really good. I struggle quite a lot accepting that and thought it might be nice to talk to other ones with normal lives and normal interests besides the diaper part.

Last edited:
Hello DrHouse and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Great intro!

I love the parts of ADISC that are support & community and for certain their are debates on types of diapers but the PG13 usually precludes peeps from talking too much about what goes on inside your diaper lol

DrHouse said:

I'm a mostly an ordinary guy going to med school and working really hard on my degree. When I'm not studying or practicing I'll probably just sit with a guitar in my lap or play a game or two of dota. I also enjoy almost all kinds of tv-series (except for medical ones as i just get irritated at all inaccuracies). And then theres the twist, I like wearing diapers and occasionally dabble in AB stuff as as well. I don't know why, they simply feel nice to me. As a high performance student and a otherwise pretty normal and tough guy this is kinda hard for me to accept.

I have been a member of other forums but they tend to be nasty and gross and make me feel like some weirdo liking diapers.

This forum seems like something different. Instead of being made up by people just wondering what I have done in my diaper it seems to me like this forum is made up of people mostly like me; essentially normal and functional people with the slightly odd interest in diapers and babyish stuff, and of course the ones who are in diapers for needing it.

As I said I simply like wearing diapers and they make me feel really good. I struggle quite a lot accepting that and thought it might be nice to talk to other ones with normal lives and normal interests besides the diaper part.

Fist bumps for there being regular people, too. *holds up fist*

Yeah, ADISC is a totally different kind of diaper forum. We're here to help. :3 Sounds like you enjoy wearing to relax, which is something a lot of folks here do, too.

(And PS: Cuddles isn't my real name, either! :D)

DrHouse said:

Hi and welcome as well. Yes, great introduction. I've played in a very good rock band for years and so I've been around good guitarists. I play keyboards, organ and piano. I spend most of my time now on piano as I retired from the rock band a few years ago when life got too hectic.

I think you'll find this is the most sensible AB/DL/Inc site out there. Don't feel bad about trying to accept that you enjoy diapers. We've all been there or still deal with those sort of feelings.

I hope you'll enjoy engaging in the threads that might interest you. It can be a lot of fun.

Really great into DrHouse!! Are you as sarcastic as the actual Dr.House?

Anyway, I can understand where you come from. Liking diapers can make you feel very odd when compared to others, and there are sites which just care about what's in your diaper and not fun. Here we are different, we care about making you feel better! If you need to talk about anything, tell us and we'll figure it out together!!

CuddleWoozle said:
Fist bumps for there being regular people, too. *holds up fist

Can I get a fist bump? I would even eat your leftover asparagus!

Argent said:
Can I get a fist bump? I would even eat your leftover asparagus!

I will give you TWO fist bumps if you eat that. :laugh:

*double fist bump!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back