Dangit, Grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My grandma is in the hospital. She's OK, don't worry, but she'd decided she was going to stop taking her Lasix and got a bunch of fluid built up. My brother's girlfriend and I went over to visit her and take her a change of clothing.

The room she is in is right down the hall from the birthing unit. XD I had to go down that way to use the bathroom and when I came back grandma was picking at me. She told me the horn on my unicorn purse looked like a baby bottle. So I pretended that I was going to get "MAGIC UNICORN MILK" and acted like I was going to suck on it. XD

Grandma says without missing a beat: "If you start doing that, I'll call the nurse and she can take you to the birthing unit."

Then comes the following:

Woozle sez: "I don't need to go down there. I'm not having a babby!"

Grandma: "No, to put you in a giant crib. You'll be a big giant baby."

Woozle: "I would escape. Es-caap-eeeeeh. I don't want to go to baby jail."

Brother's GF: "They'll put a top on yours so you can never escape!"

*Woozle is triggered*

:laugh:

But it is true, I don't want to be in a crib because it would be like a little soft jail.

Baby jail would suck i go young but if im in a crib im giving daddy hell. Id be a great 9 year old but a bratty baby.

Baby jail sounds like a story or two that I've read. They never end well.

tsen said:
Baby jail would suck i go young but if im in a crib im giving daddy hell. Id be a great 9 year old but a bratty baby.

My general 'little age' is about 4 years old. Old enough to get around and stuff, but still little enough to not have to go to school. LOL (Even though I actually really liked school.)

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Baby jail sounds like a story or two that I've read. They never end well.

I'm that kid that would hurl all the blankets, pillows and plushies out and then climb up and roll over the bars to escape. :3

I only vaguely remember being in a crib at all when I was little. (And mainly what I remember was trying to get out or get at the mobile. LOL)

There was an episode of the cartoon Chowder where Shnitzel and Chowder start acting like babies to get out of their responsibilities, so Mung sends them to the baby pound.

I had to look that up. OMG.

"We're all men. Men who don't wanna work."

Somehow CuddleWoozle, I thought for certain you would jump at the thought of being locked into a crib and taken care of. How old is your grama? She sounds like a live wire.

littlemoosey said:
Somehow CuddleWoozle, I thought for certain you would jump at the thought of being locked into a crib and taken care of. How old is your grama? She sounds like a live wire.

Hm. Not sure exactly, somewhere in her early 70's? She's crazy though. XD Every time she has to go in to the doctor or hospital she tells them all to only send the 'sexy young man doctors'. XD

I like to scoot around too much to like being locked up in a baby jail. ;D I'm a weasel through and through, gotta wiggle and escape to get into trouble and mischief!

Naughty grandma!

If she had of called the nurses you could always have said “just a quick change, no need for a nap thanks.”

Argent said:
Naughty grandma!

If she had of called the nurses you could always have said “just a quick change, no need for a nap thanks.”

LOL

The nurse would have probably gone "Eh, wat?" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back