That time I didnt buy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been broke lately, so I couldn't afford diapers, or anything fun. As this has impacted my sleep I went into walgreens to grab a pack of diapers. The woman working the front register was super cute, and a few years younger than me. I ended up with a candybar, and a conversation, but no diapers. I may go back and ask her out. Guess I need to find another walgreens to get my emergency supply :laugh:

Id say just casually talk about your """"kid"""" who keeps wetting the bed!!!
Thats what I do!
Mind im like- 18 so that does not work to well most of the time. The most I get are weird looks

That's not going to work if he asks her out and they start dating.. where's your kid?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

teddytugger said:
That's not going to work if he asks her out and they start dating.. where's your kid?

Wow. That would be quite a weird way to start a relationship

Yes, that's why he said he didn't buy them there!
LimeBloodedNoir said:
Wow. That would be quite a weird way to start a relationship

"He's imaginary"

Or you made me think of that scene in Dr. Doolittle where Eddie Murphy was screaming over the phone at the guinea pig:

Dr. John Dolittle: Rodney. Get back in your cage.
Rodney: What's up with that trap behind the fridge? You trying to kill me?
Dr. John Dolittle: Never mind that. Get your little furry ass back in your cage. Now. I don't want your droppings on... Bye-bye.
[to security guard]
Dr. John Dolittle: My son Rodney. Little hairy boy, sleeps in the cage. I have to keep him in the cage because he has hygiene problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back