Have you ever pee yourself without thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonnie said:
Yes would be the quick and simple answer, however it was not as simple as it sounds, as I worked at wetting myself without having to think about it as I have always loved wearing diapers since early childhood. Part of wearing diapers was the ability to go pee in them without needing to stop doing what ever I was doing just to run to the bathroom to go pee and I also enjoyed wearing a wet diaper, so at the age of 18 I started wearing diapers whenever I could, but this did not go well as I had not found adult diapers yet and was still wearing makeshift adult size diapers from baby diapers. After getting married for the second time at the age of 20 I foundadult diapers and started wearing them daily and wetting them daily until my wife said something about me wearing diapers and wetting them all the time, We sat down and had a long talk about this and I told her I wanted to wear diapers 24/7 and wanted to pee my diaper just like a baby, no control. She surprised me and said great and she would even help me by making sure I was always in a diaper, a few years later I was peeing my diapers without even having to think about it as it was just happening when ever it needed to happen and I now had to wear diapers to keep my pants dry.

My wife accepts me in nappies. It was her idea that I wear them.

- - - Updated - - -

neighborhood said:
Incontinent, I don’t even get a warning.

Same here most of the time. I have been incontinent for the last 6 years.

It took me a long time to be able to go wee wee in my nappies without thinking about it. Now, however, I am able to do wees and poos in my diapers with little thought or effort. However, when I am in public I have a lot of trouble going pee, but I'm not sure why. I have found that, the more I stay in diapers, the more likely I am to be able to go without any trouble. It's a bit of an issue these days when I remove my little girl pants and wear big girl pants. Now when I am in undies if I get the erge to go it has to be done ASAP because I find that I am fine one minute then busting the next. Better to keep myself diapered I reckon, but money is a bit of a problem. As for going poopie when I'm in big girl pants, it's not a problem. I have deffinately diaper trained my bladder better than my bowels, but if I eat something I shouldn't that contains dairy, which I'm elergic to, I'm better off with a diaper on if you know what I mean.

Yes, it happens, I’m not going to lie. I’m incontinent. Sometimes I don’t get any urge at all, other times I get a small urge but not able to respond quick enough. That’s why I wear diapers. My bowels work fine though.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Yes, it happens to me. I can be standing or sitting, I get a momentary urge then wet. If I wasn't wearing a diaper I would leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back