Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Sunday afternoon my aunt (who has been very sick and in and out of the hospital and nursing home but is currently back at her own place) picked me up because she wanted me to go in Walmart for her.

She wanted pull-on diapers. The cheapest ones, she instructed.

Apparently even Walmart-brand pull-ups are better than what you get in the nursing home, because they ''don't leak,'' according to her. And then I think if only she knew the good diapers you can get online.

Don't leak. Don't leak my left butt cheek.

*giggles*

If they work for her, I suppose that's good, but there are way better out there.

I had a guy at work going WTF because he said he had to buy diapers for his grandma and he'd gotten her Depends. I was like "You don't love your grandma enough. There's a bunch of them that work WAY better." And started rattling off ones I know are sold locally that are better than Depend. LOL

CuddleWoozle said:

*giggles*

If they work for her, I suppose that's good, but there are way better out there.

I had a guy at work going WTF because he said he had to buy diapers for his grandma and he'd gotten her Depends. I was like "You don't love your grandma enough. There's a bunch of them that work WAY better." And started rattling off ones I know are sold locally that are better than Depend. LOL

Yeah, I don't think there's a way I can give my aunt recommendations without giving myself away and/or making things quite awkward. She also prefers the pull-ups and we all know the options there for quality is a lot lower.

A couple months before my aunt went into the hospital, I was with my mom in the store and she almost bought her diapers. I did point out that Always Discreet were decent but expressed my concern that I wasn't sure they would be big enough for her. I didn't think she would actually wear them though so we left without - although I was buying training pants for myself at the time. :laugh:

surprise her with some higher quality pullups from NorthShore ;)

Agreed get her some better diapers online she will be a lot happier

CuddleWoozle said:

*giggles*

My guess is if she had any experience with their stretch briefs they have there now she probably is terrified by the idea of a tape on product

i had to buy depends for my grandma one time. it was the only time the dumb kid behind the counter started talking about them. it was super awkward and annoying.

You know you can always go. Hay I did some research and order such and such online for you. I hope they are better.

CuddleWoozle said:

Well there's different classes of diapers for different needs. If you dribble while climbing a flight of stairs or spurt when you sneeze or maybe dribble for awhile after using the toilet, then a guard or depends are really all you need. More of a "wetness barrier" than anything else. But of course if you're actually voiding your bladder, even once, depend isn't a smart choice.

Will depends work for you? Depends if you are a mummy or a living hydrated person.

LMAO love that perspective !
BabyTyrant said:
Will depends work for you? Depends if you are a mummy or a living hydrated person.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back