What makes a good pizza for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to have a thin crispy crust, sauce has to be made from San Marzano tomatoes with very little seasoning, whole milk mozzarella. 900 degree brick oven for 80 seconds and there it is.

Nam Repaid said:
New Haven pizza is the only real pizza! You haven't had pizza, apizza, (ah-BEETs) if you've never been here. The chains are to pizza like Budweiser to beer and McDonald's to hamburgers a pale crappy imitation of the real thing forced upon brainwashed Americans by greedy corporation's advertisements.

I'll take NOT EVEN CLOSE for $200 Alex
Boston's North End (any of them) But especially Regina's with the pecorino romano HEAVEN!!!!!

I like wood fired thin crust (but honestly anything will do) with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. My favorite toppings are veggie-meat combos. Yes pineapple is a totally appropriate choice.

I just simply toss a Tostinos Three Meat in the Microwave for 4 minuites, add ketchup on the side and call it a day.

(No, seriously. Try it.)

I love a 4 cheese pizza with capocollo are pepperoni on it and some time I make one of the cheese's baked feta on the pizza

meat, extra cheese and BBQ sauce :p

#1. Sicilian err Chicago style meat lovers pizza from Sicilia's on Federal Hill Little Italy in Providence Rhode Island.
2. Pizza Hut Pan Meat Lovers

BabyTyrant said:
What makes a good pizza for you?
dough, tomato sauce and CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! everything else is minor matter
although I occasionally like to swallow a salmon pizza with spinach

I like pepperoni the best. Sometimes I'll put green peppers, crushed red pepper, and jalapeno on it too.

Lots of shredded Smoked Gouda, Parmesan and Asiago with fresh garlic 😛😋

Mariofan64 said:
Lots of shredded Smoked Gouda, Parmesan and Asiago with fresh garlic 😛😋

OMG that sounds excellent.... Fresh basil as well?

More pizza... and emergency services on speed dial. Damn, I'm old, I still remember speed dial. quote:I never met a pizza I didn't eat-- attributed to Dale Carnegie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back