Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have any diaper college storys?

I wore in HS and college. Dorm mates and room mates were aware. No big deal, really, although I had a few incidents that would have been better if they had not happened.

I wore diapers in high school as often as I could, never came close to being caught, as far as college goes, well let’s just say after 31 years at UW-EC no one but my boss and a couple coworkers knew I wore diapers every day and wet them daily.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFellow View Post
    I've been diapered a thousand times in college - as also today...
    I've never had any problems.
    But changing in bathroom was and still is always a thrill, because of crinkling noize. But I like that. =D
    Discrete disposing is not easy, too. But it's manageable.

Today's true story:

My best friend (more than ten years friendship) was for a sleepover at my place from yesterday. He knows of me being a little and accepts me with my diapers (...and I'm pretty sure he likes it somehow).
    This morning he went along with me to college and waited by the cafeteria for my class to be finished.
    Then we went to the bathroom together. He was using just the urinals and I went into the cabin. As I changed my diaper the sound of undoing the tapes was fairly noticeable and he was giggling.
    I came out of the cabin with my used diaper and put it under my shirt for disposal in the next trash on the outside corridor. (In the bathrooms only disposal for paper towels is allowed and if I would throw my diaper in the paper towel trashcan it would be visible for everyone.)
    While he was staring at me like he wanted to say: "Do you really want to go out of the bathroom with this used diaper under your shirt. It's really visible, so just leave it back here."
    But before he could say anything I went out walked around the next corner and disposed it in a regular trashcan.
    Then I told him I did this a thousand times before and that it's nevertheless always a thrill for me.
    You my good man, have the bravery of a true hero.
    Id just die if someone saw me with a used diaper!!! Haha! Even more so that one of my high-school bullys is there.
    I like the idea of public humiliation but I REALLY REALLY dont want to be bullied about using diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by LimeBloodedNoir View Post
    You my good man, have the bravery of a true hero.
    Id just die if someone saw me with a used diaper!!! Haha! Even more so that one of my high-school bullys is there.
    I like the idea of public humiliation but I REALLY REALLY dont want to be bullied about using diapers.
    Wow thanx !
    I agree with you in all those points =D
    And bullying could be absolutely devastating in any way. =/
    In my college there're more than 20.000 students thus I'm feeling save to be anonyme even in case of beeing spotted.

But to be teased by a close friend for wearing a diaper really melts my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Referring to your other questions...

Ever wet in a diaper in schools?
    Did you guys ever use or have on a diaper in high-school?
    ...Yes, several hundred times. Never really got caught.

What do you guys think of this?
    ...My favourite place to be diapered.
    I guess because of I'm into that public humilation thing you've mentioned.
    In my early teens I've often fantazised to be bullyied for wearing diapers to school.