Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Im going to college soon! I want to have on a diaper one day!
Did/do any of you guys go diapered to college?
Ever wet in a diaper in schools?
Did you guys ever use or have on a diaper in high-school?
What do you guys think of this?​

Fortunately people tend to have matured a lot by the time they get to college. A few will still be acting like jouvies but for the most part they're all trying to do the adult thing and are getting more considerate and losing their tendency to make fun of and belittle people, so the atmosphere will be a lot better than in high school. And if you get caught, they're a lot more likely to be discrete about it.

A lot of colleges require freshmen to live in dorms with a roommate not of your choosing, "to get used to college life". There will be some privacy, but it will be marginal and not totally reliable. A lot of it will depend on the blind luck of who you get for a roommate.

I'd suggest more than one diaper per day. I wear 24/7 and I go through around 3/day. One strictly for overnight, one for day at work, and one for evening. Many days only my overnight diaper gets wet. Of course if you plan to wet during the day that will increase the padding you go through. You're going to have to restock a few times a semester unless you show up with cases. (unlikely) So make sure you have a plan for restocking as needed. If you only intend to wear during the day and not wet, consider going with 2 diapers/day, because wearing them out and around wears them out fast and dry diapers get lumpy and can tear if you wear them too long. You could also just wear one during the schooling hours and spend your evenings and nights without but that seems to me like a wasted opportunity.

My current recommendation for wearing to work or school is Tykables Little Builders. They're good quality, comfortable, can take a few wettings, aren't too thick for wearing under clothes (not too thick to show nor to get crushing the jewels) and cost is fair for frequent wear. For evening you might look for something slightly thicker but still priced reasonably. Maybe ABU Preschool? (available in clothlike and plastic) Go wild for overnight if you plan to wet ;)

The other thing to consider is disposal. Colorful diapers really show through cheap white trash bags. Dry diapers are MUCH easier to deal with than wet ones. Tykables aren't all white, but preschool is mostly white and there are a number of (particularly the thicker) diapers that are all-white that will make disposal a little more stealthy.

You might be able to confide with your roommate that you wear diapers, give him some reason like you sometime dribble so wear just to keep spots off your pants. Things like "didja know my roommate wears diapers?" makes good table talk at the bar at 1am so it's hard to say if they will keep that a secret or not, but talking with them about it ahead of time makes it less likely that you'll get discovered without knowing and he'll let it slip later.

Reactions: Liltommy2007
I wore to college classes several times! It was so awesome to sit through class and wet... a lot! By the end I had this huge diaper bulge, but I didn't care. After all, in college, people are more mature and understanding!

bambinod said:
Fortunately people tend to have matured a lot by the time they get to college. A few will still be acting like jouvies but for the most part they're all trying to do the adult thing and are getting more considerate and losing their tendency to make fun of and belittle people, so the atmosphere will be a lot better than in high school. And if you get caught, they're a lot more likely to be discrete about it.

A lot of colleges require freshmen to live in dorms with a roommate not of your choosing, "to get used to college life". There will be some privacy, but it will be marginal and not totally reliable. A lot of it will depend on the blind luck of who you get for a roommate.

I'd suggest more than one diaper per day. I wear 24/7 and I go through around 3/day. One strictly for overnight, one for day at work, and one for evening. Many days only my overnight diaper gets wet. Of course if you plan to wet during the day that will increase the padding you go through. You're going to have to restock a few times a semester unless you show up with cases. (unlikely) So make sure you have a plan for restocking as needed. If you only intend to wear during the day and not wet, consider going with 2 diapers/day, because wearing them out and around wears them out fast and dry diapers get lumpy and can tear if you wear them too long. You could also just wear one during the schooling hours and spend your evenings and nights without but that seems to me like a wasted opportunity.

My current recommendation for wearing to work or school is Tykables Little Builders. They're good quality, comfortable, can take a few wettings, aren't too thick for wearing under clothes (not too thick to show nor to get crushing the jewels) and cost is fair for frequent wear. For evening you might look for something slightly thicker but still priced reasonably. Maybe ABU Preschool? (available in clothlike and plastic) Go wild for overnight if you plan to wet ;)

The other thing to consider is disposal. Colorful diapers really show through cheap white trash bags. Dry diapers are MUCH easier to deal with than wet ones. Tykables aren't all white, but preschool is mostly white and there are a number of (particularly the thicker) diapers that are all-white that will make disposal a little more stealthy.

You might be able to confide with your roommate that you wear diapers, give him some reason like you sometime dribble so wear just to keep spots off your pants. Things like "didja know my roommate wears diapers?" makes good table talk at the bar at 1am so it's hard to say if they will keep that a secret or not, but talking with them about it ahead of time makes it less likely that you'll get discovered without knowing and he'll let it slip later.

Haha- I WISH I was that lucky.
Im in college right now and there is no library or dorm or anything. Its quite disapointing tbh, but its free college so I cant complain that much so- I wont have to worry about most of that stuff anyways.
Still living with dear old mom.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALSO I JUST GOOGLED TYKABLES AND THEY ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS IM IN LOVE!!!

im in my 3rd semester of college and havent had a class out of diapers. i dont worry about thickness, i have worn a rearz safari several times with now worry. the hard part is changing a diaper in the bathroom between classes when all the other guys are there.

I wore diapers periodically during college. Only a few times in highschool. Never wet in high school...the diapers were pretty awful back then and would have leaked all over.
I did in college more than a few times.

I know my lover would never like this but- I would love to wet my diaper in class and get changed in the school bathroom afterwords

Did you mean Luvs?
LimeBloodedNoir said:
Haha- I WISH I was that lucky.
Im in college right now and there is no library or dorm or anything. Its quite disapointing tbh, but its free college so I cant complain that much so- I wont have to worry about most of that stuff anyways.
Still living with dear old mom.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALSO I JUST GOOGLED TYKABLES AND THEY ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS IM IN LOVE!!!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Well... I've been in diapers all throughout school and up until now at the university... But no stories or anything...

I've been diapered a thousand times in college - as also today...
I've never had any problems.
But changing in bathroom was and still is always a thrill, because of crinkling noize. But I like that. =D
Discrete disposing is not easy, too. But it's manageable.

Today's true story:

My best friend (more than ten years friendship) was for a sleepover at my place from yesterday. He knows of me being a little and accepts me with my diapers (...and I'm pretty sure he likes it somehow).
This morning he went along with me to college and waited by the cafeteria for my class to be finished.
Then we went to the bathroom together. He was using just the urinals and I went into the cabin. As I changed my diaper the sound of undoing the tapes was fairly noticeable and he was giggling.
I came out of the cabin with my used diaper and put it under my shirt for disposal in the next trash on the outside corridor. (In the bathrooms only disposal for paper towels is allowed and if I would throw my diaper in the paper towel trashcan it would be visible for everyone.)
While he was staring at me like he wanted to say: "Do you really want to go out of the bathroom with this used diaper under your shirt. It's really visible, so just leave it back here."
But before he could say anything I went out walked around the next corner and disposed it in a regular trashcan.
Then I told him I did this a thousand times before and that it's nevertheless always a thrill for me.

I wore in HS and college. Dorm mates and room mates were aware. No big deal, really, although I had a few incidents that would have been better if they had not happened.

I wore diapers in high school as often as I could, never came close to being caught, as far as college goes, well let’s just say after 31 years at UW-EC no one but my boss and a couple coworkers knew I wore diapers every day and wet them daily.

LittleFellow said:
I've been diapered a thousand times in college - as also today...
I've never had any problems.
But changing in bathroom was and still is always a thrill, because of crinkling noize. But I like that. =D
Discrete disposing is not easy, too. But it's manageable.

Today's true story:

My best friend (more than ten years friendship) was for a sleepover at my place from yesterday. He knows of me being a little and accepts me with my diapers (...and I'm pretty sure he likes it somehow).
This morning he went along with me to college and waited by the cafeteria for my class to be finished.
Then we went to the bathroom together. He was using just the urinals and I went into the cabin. As I changed my diaper the sound of undoing the tapes was fairly noticeable and he was giggling.
I came out of the cabin with my used diaper and put it under my shirt for disposal in the next trash on the outside corridor. (In the bathrooms only disposal for paper towels is allowed and if I would throw my diaper in the paper towel trashcan it would be visible for everyone.)
While he was staring at me like he wanted to say: "Do you really want to go out of the bathroom with this used diaper under your shirt. It's really visible, so just leave it back here."
But before he could say anything I went out walked around the next corner and disposed it in a regular trashcan.
Then I told him I did this a thousand times before and that it's nevertheless always a thrill for me.

You my good man, have the bravery of a true hero.
Id just die if someone saw me with a used diaper!!! Haha! Even more so that one of my high-school bullys is there.
I like the idea of public humiliation but I REALLY REALLY dont want to be bullied about using diapers. :(

LimeBloodedNoir said:
You my good man, have the bravery of a true hero.
Id just die if someone saw me with a used diaper!!! Haha! Even more so that one of my high-school bullys is there.
I like the idea of public humiliation but I REALLY REALLY dont want to be bullied about using diapers. :(

Wow thanx !
I agree with you in all those points =D
And bullying could be absolutely devastating in any way. =/
In my college there're more than 20.000 students thus I'm feeling save to be anonyme even in case of beeing spotted.

But to be teased by a close friend for wearing a diaper really melts my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Referring to your other questions...

Ever wet in a diaper in schools?
Did you guys ever use or have on a diaper in high-school?
...Yes, several hundred times. Never really got caught.

What do you guys think of this?
...My favourite place to be diapered.
I guess because of I'm into that public humilation thing you've mentioned.
In my early teens I've often fantazised to be bullyied for wearing diapers to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back