Great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I finally got the lego set I ordered; I've always been a DL, but yesterday was the first time I managed to go into what you would call little space. I had every intentions on simply building the set like a big boy, but my spouse had a different plan. She first told me to wait upstairs for her, which means that either I'm getting spanked or diapered (spoiler, it was diapers this time). When she came to diaper me, I pointed at the Lil Monsters. I figured, if I'm going to be diapered to play legos, might as well wear a cute one.

Once padded, she sent me to play legos in the dining room while she cooked supper. The twist was that she was also trying to get me drunk by pushing drinks on me. She stressed that I had to tell her if I had to go potty. I found myself feeling very little, in that I would wait as long as possible to go potty, because I wanted to keep playing legos. I eventually ended up having a pretend accident, after which she changed me into a tykable.

When I stopped building my set (because I was getting too woozy), she sent me to set the sprinkler on the lawn (dressed inconspicuously). This was also exciting, because she normally hates when I wear outside our home and the risk of running into our neighbors was high.
Later in the evening, she punished me for something silly I did. She gave me corner time, then I had to do 135 push-ups for her, which hurt and took forever! After that, we simply cuddled and watched TV. At one point, she inquired if I was still dry, but I wasn't. After nearly 10 years with me, dry diapers have become somewhat of a turn-on for her, but wet diapers are definitely a turn-off. But for some reason, she stayed "on" yesterday. The evening then turned R-rated, rather than ABDL, so I'll stop sharing now.

The point is that I've never been an AB and my spouse had always been accepting, but not very participative. Yesterday was unrestrained and turned out a great night for both of us!

That’s great!

Sounds like a great night!! I hope you both really enjoyed it and repeat the experience soon!!

That’s awesome sauce!

That's sounds really awesome for you :)

Congrats, it's so awesome when your wife expects you and you can be who you are.

sounds great!!!

Update. Yesterday she asked me if I could buy more legos. The set I got was an expensive collector set. Ie, you build it, and then your display it. Now she wants me to buy some regular legos to build my own creations. This should be promising. I'll post updates if and when we have another mommy-little boy lego night. :)

I so happy for you!! I myself was diapered and put into a onesie around 7 last night by my gf, we then had a couple drinks on the back deck, talked about this weeks events (I had a funnel for a friends brother that suddenly passed at age 22) We gazed into the woods, enjoyed our favorite songs on the radio and just hung out, I was diaper checked multiple times and encouraged to wet if needed.
Since finding my girlfriend and telling her right away after meeting her that I enjoy wearing diapers and sometimes being little she's been the best, she actually enjoys it, she organized my diaper closet, loves folding my onesies and pj's and always has the warmest smile when she decides that its time for baby time, she even bought a not to babyish diaper bag for when we go out, her exact words were "its just for a just incase accident"
But just a reminder to everyone reading, this is a very fun dynamic in our relationship, but it doesn't rule our relationship, theres tons a of gives & take, I'm working my tail off to make her happy, like doing a the big "man" stuff, and being her rock.

That sounds like a fantastic night pampers, good for you. I hope you get many many more.

So I received another set yesterday and I was super excited to start building it, but I was forbidden to do so... She said I had to wait for her to be there "to supervise her baby". I really wanted to play this morning, but apparently the small pieces are dangerous for little children and she made it clear that there would be consequences if I so much as touched the legos before she says I can.

Super excited about another baby night... but a little disappointed that I can't build my legos yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back