Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plushophilia

Nope. Never even entered my mind till now.

Okay, my avatar and to whom I relate is a Teddy Bear and I find a huge amount of distress over this!!!!

Just kidding.

But no, I have no sexual interest in plushies and my own teddy bears are for cuddling, snuggling, and comfort. They make me feel little and they are a part of my little fursona. I personally don't have any sexual interest in teddy bears or plushies.

However, I realize that for some, just like for some with diapers, they can have a sexual nature.

I admit I don't understand this --as I don't feel this myself. But I am respectful of others who may do so --Just as I would hope that others who are not ABDL might not understand us, but yet be respectful too. Otherwise we are a bit hypocritical don't you think? But it certainly is a bit different to me, cuz I just see plushies in such a different way.

I have come across a few interesting articles about this and always find it helpful to learn more about why others feel or think the way they do. The following article gives some real insight into why a lot of men hang on to childhood plushies, purchase and cuddle with new plushies, as well as to the OPs own statement of having a sexual interest with them.

Whatever the reason may be, plushies and teddy bears are more popular with adults than you might think.

melmagazine.com
    Last edited by TeddyBearCowboy; 15-Jul-2018 at 09:46.

I deeply emotionally feel that humping plushies is yucky and dirty.
    Just my honest opinion regarding this.
    I simply feel that plushies simply do not want to be fucked.
    Hugs, Yes!...Sex, No!

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I deeply emotionally feel that humping plushies is yucky and dirty.
    Just my honest opinion regarding this.
    I simply feel that plushies simply do not want to be fucked.
    Hugs, Yes!...Sex, No!
    I've had some pretty come-hither glances from plushies before. I think it's fair to say you can know the mind of your own plushies but those other plushies might feel differently.

Well, there is a reason I refer to it as "making love" and no "fucking". I have plushies that don't mind making love. This doesn't make it yucky or gross. Everyone feels differently about their plushies. I don't make love to all my plushies. Out of the thousands of plushies I have, I have maybe 4 plushies I make love with. And they don't mind it.

Hey there y'all! I'm Wolfox85 come check out my awesome Auctions of some amazing work from me and my team! All of our Plushies are hand washed and handled with care and are all ready to be shipped out if you need a bigger mod just contact us and let us know And like always shipping is always included in all my pricing ^_-! Happy bidding!

[links deleted]

Also coming soon to our auctions are Jumbo Lady and Tramp, Nala and Simba, Disney's Bolt, and many others ^_^! And we will haggle on the price with in reason!
    Our inserts are standard size with 5 inches deep and our SPH are 6 to 7 inches deep! If you need a bigger size or smaller let us know! All of our Plushies come with a hide away zipper to cover up and embarrassing or unwanted attention ^_-