• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherealKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone.

This is my first time joining an ABDL community. I'm mostly DL with an interest in trying out more AB stuff. I've had an interest in ABDL for many years but since I'm still living at home I've had little opportunity to explore it.

I'm still struggling to accept this side of me and determine exactly where this all fits in (not being able to go as far as I would like, being at home, has proven to be a major limitation).

To add further complications to my life, I recently told my girlfriend (of several years) about my ABDL side. She was shocked and completely blind-sighted at first, almost to the point of not knowing who I was to her anymore. We've been talking it over for months and she has since become more understanding and supportive of my interests. I'm hoping one day she'll even partake in activities with me, and potentially join the community for discussions.

I'm hoping to better understand myself, my ABDL interests, and interact with others who share it.

Outside of ABDL I enjoy anime, gaming, and computers/technology.

Hello EtherealKitsune and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the group. In spite of my username I am primarily DL with limited AB tendencies.

Ieyasu

Yay we always need more peeps that watch Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back