Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well as I wrote in a earlier Thread about the Baby Wipes I'll be going on a Camping Trip for two weeks, starting Saturday morning. I am unsure if I should pack some diapers because of the stuff that happened between my mother and me... I think I'll pack some but I don't know if I should take Drynites (almost invisible under Pyjamas but noisy and not much absorbency) or Tena Pants Plus with me (bulky but quiet)
I don't wet the bed that often anymore but I don't want to take any risks like last year...

Tbh I'm really unsure about it but maybe my appointment can help me decide...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

You gotta enjoy life, IMO you should bring and wear regardless of what others think.... only obvious caveat to that is if you are risking abuse by wearing around someone that is dangerously unreasonable (including people that might threaten to take away your liberties.)

I just got back from a 5 day excursion in the woods with 8 of my vanilla friends. I wore a tykables every night and changed in the morning when I went to take a shower. The camp ground did have a shower area.
I was just discreet and did not do #2 in them. I had my own tent which made things easier to conceal.

I would go about my daily fun business, then at night when everyone else was getting ready to bed down in there own tents & campers I would slip a diaper on in my sleeping bag, I would slowly pull the taps out and put them on then make a different noise either by zipping my sleeping bad or adjusting a zipper / Velcro on my tent, (make diaper related sounds lol) this was to make a distraction noise so everything sounded familiar to others. In the morning I would simply waddle out my tent wearing heavy sweats and walk up the hill to the bathroom / shower area with my shower bag. I would change out of the diaper, take a shower, wrap the diaper in a plastic bag and throw it in the community dumpster. I was very discreet and no one was non the wiser.

If there is any possibility of you wetting the bed I would take and wear the better diaper (one you can trust) a wer sleeping bag will ruin your trip. also if you are sleeping on the ground even in a sleeping bag it will be a bit colder and cold is a trigger for bladder issues. only you can decide whats best for you and how often you have a bed wetting issue. Make an appointment with hour doctor and get his imput if you want a solid reason to wear every night.

Argent said:
You gotta enjoy life, IMO you should bring and wear regardless of what others think.... only obvious caveat to that is if you are risking abuse by wearing around someone that is dangerously unreasonable (including people that might threaten to take away your liberties.)
Hmm I thought about this but I dunno... my usual Pull-Ups are pretty bulky under thin Pyjamas and I think they would notice...

pampers4U said:
I just got back from a 5 day excursion in the woods with 8 of my vanilla friends. I wore a tykables every night and changed in the morning when I went to take a shower. The camp ground did have a shower area.
I was just discreet and did not do #2 in them. I had my own tent which made things easier to conceal.

I would go about my daily fun business, then at night when everyone else was getting ready to bed down in there own tents & campers I would slip a diaper on in my sleeping bag, I would slowly pull the taps out and put them on then make a different noise either by zipping my sleeping bad or adjusting a zipper / Velcro on my tent, (make diaper related sounds lol) this was to make a distraction noise so everything sounded familiar to others. In the morning I would simply waddle out my tent wearing heavy sweats and walk up the hill to the bathroom / shower area with my shower bag. I would change out of the diaper, take a shower, wrap the diaper in a plastic bag and throw it in the community dumpster. I was very discreet and no one was non the wiser.
Well we will all sleep in a rented Caravan. I thought about packing a separate bag with supplies but I guess it would lead to questions...

Rob110 said:
If there is any possibility of you wetting the bed I would take and wear the better diaper (one you can trust) a wer sleeping bag will ruin your trip. also if you are sleeping on the ground even in a sleeping bag it will be a bit colder and cold is a trigger for bladder issues. only you can decide whats best for you and how often you have a bed wetting issue. Make an appointment with hour doctor and get his imput if you want a solid reason to wear every night.
It happens rarely. Mostly when I drink quite a bit of alcohol in the evening... We'll all sleep in a rented Caravan together so I don't think that I could hide my diapers that well...

If I'm ever sleeping over and think ill need protection, ie after a night out drinking or a party or whatever ill keep a cloth backed nappy in the bottom my sleeping bag and put it on in the bag.
This wouldn't work for more than a few nights as you'd risk damaging the other nappies in your sleep.
Do you know if its a static or a touring caravan you'll be staying in?

HappyNappin said:
If I'm ever sleeping over and think ill need protection, ie after a night out drinking or a party or whatever ill keep a cloth backed nappy in the bottom my sleeping bag and put it on in the bag.
This wouldn't work for more than a few nights as you'd risk damaging the other nappies in your sleep.
Do you know if its a static or a touring caravan you'll be staying in?

I think it's a touring one

Well I just found out that our Caravan is a static one. I bought myself diapers for the Trip but depending on how the appointment tomorrow goes I'll decide if I take them with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back