Aww so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is the Aww so Cute brand discontinued? I thought those diapers were really great! :(

Their website is up and still offering items for sale. Why would you think they were discontinued? While I like the idea of bears on diapers, I think theirs look distressed (unlike their company bear art, which is cute). I don't care for their crazy high shipping costs and it also seems like if you do have a complaint with them, it can be difficult to resolve.

That's why I don't like their diapers, either. XD The eyes of the bear are horrifying. Like he sees something terrible and can't tell us what it is. O_O

But yeah, the site is up.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ
At the bottom of the page for the blue teddy bear diapers it says "this product is now discontinued".

Sunglasses said:
At the bottom of the page for the blue teddy bear diapers it says "this product is now discontinued".

If we're reading the same area, you're misreading. It says "THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCOUNTED ALL YEAR ROUND AT 19.99 - COUPONS OR SALES NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS ITEM".

I've heard their Diapers look cute, but aren't really worth the cost in this highly competitive market (especially with the like of ABUniverse, Tykables, REARZ, and others)

I tried a few and found they fit very sloppy. There's no front or rear elastic, and the tapes are at the top and bottom of the wing, making the fit quite poor. If you want that feel like you just made your own diaper, that's probably about what you're going to get. No tape panel or double tapes either so you're stuck with your first attempt too.

But that sloppy fit seems to be charismatic to a degree, I see them used from time to time for show (not functional) diapers.

Did Amazon stop supporting or carrying them? It seemed that way a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back