One off soiling accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackT97

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
I suffer from urinary incontinence and have to wear nappies day and night, I have never had any problems with my bowels since I was a little kid but I had an accident last week and ended up pooing myself in public.

I was out shopping by myself, I felt a bit unwell as I had a stomachache but I didn't realise that I needed a poo at first but gradually the pain got much worse and I started farting uncontrollably and so noisily that I was getting funny looks from other people in the shop.

When I'm out I always like to know where the nearest toilets are as I never know when I will need to change, I have a radar key to use the disabled toilets as these are much easier to change in, unfortunately I knew that the nearest ones were at least 10 minutes away. I started walking but I didn't get anywhere near the toilet. I farted again and it just exploded out. I could tell that it was massive. To make matters worse I started to wee. I knew I'd be able to nothing about this and I ended up emptying my bladder as well. The walk to the toilet was horrible, the bulge in the back of my trousers was massive and the smell was terrible and I could tell people could see and smell it.

When I got to the toilet and pulled my pants down it was terrible. My nappy was loaded. I tried to keep calm but I couldn't, I just sat on the toilet for about 5 minutes crying, I was so upset and embarrassed.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad accident.

Now, what would have happened if you hadn't had a diaper on? How bad would that have been?

My bowels can be unpredictable, I could go to the bathroom at the beginning of a meal, and be good when i leave the place only to get 5 mins down the road and be at code red alert and have to find a bathroom like NOW!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would have been really bad. Luckily for me I need to wear all the time though

This has happened to me once or twice.

part of the fun of incontinence... ><; sorry that had to happen to you, I know how it can be, had a rather embarrassing episode the night my friends were getting ready to head off to AC, we went to dennys since it was the only place opened when his mate got there, avoid the place for a couple of reasons not the least of which was what happened as we left, no sooner had he the car started moving and so had my bowels. At that point it was the embarrassment of me unable to stop it coupled with the time it took to get back to his house me hoping the smell wasn't terribly noticeable, luckily it wasn't too bad but unfortunately I had only worn a clothlike one since we were close to his home.

I've had this happen when I wasn't wearing a diaper and that was pretty traumatic. Having it happen while wearing a diaper is not quite as bad but it can still be pretty upsetting. Still it made me happy I was wearing a diaper. I did have one blowout one time at the mall. I just hustled messy to my car and got home with poop on my leg (cheap samsclub diaper).

I've also had my unfortunate fair share of bowell accidents exactly like that. I've found a few things that go a long way in helping.

First, eat or drink foods loaded with probiotics. Keifer is a fermented drink and always sets my digestive system back on track. Greek yogurt (not yoplait) is also a good source.
Second, simplify your diet and try as best as you can to up your fiber intake while also staying away from anything processed, with oil or fat, or with added corn syrup.
Third, wear a good diaper protector over your diaper. This will help contain any potential leaks and at least part of the smells. I find the Gary activewear pul pants to work particularly well and are long lasting.

willnotwill said:
I've had this happen when I wasn't wearing a diaper and that was pretty traumatic.

yeah I remember the first time that happened as an adult was in grad school at the time on break, made me realize outback didn't always agree with me.

I have been back in diapers for a bladder issue for over 3 years and over the last 6 months or so have been experiencing more and more bowel issues as well I average 3 a week now fortunately my diaper of choice (Betterdry) has handled the bowel issues with no leakage. I think bowel issues have happened to most people who wear 24/7 one time or another. Try not to worry about it you are diapered and if an accident happens just head to the bathroom and clean up and change.

Unfortunately it happens to everyone. I myself have been suffering from IBS for years and more recently OAB. About two years ago I decided to put myself back in diapers as a peice of mind situation. I never really had any mishaps with my ibs until I started wearing. Last November I was under a unusually high amount of stress causeing my ibs to kick up. Nothing unusual to me but I literally wasn’t able to make it to the toilet which was unusual. I was consistently pooping myself as it would come so fast without prior cramping or anything. I eventually solved that problem but I’ll never forget the humiliating bathroom changes at work (none are private restrooms). I’m just thankful I was diapered at least.

I have had the occasional bowel accident, but I was always wearing a diaper so it was never an actual disaster.

Technically I'm just as incontinent in the bowels as I am in the bladder. When it happens, it happens and there's nothing I can do to stop it (although unlike with my bladder, I can hurry it up and make it happen faster, once it's started). Fortunately I can feel it coming, and it's always extremely slow; when I start to feel it, I know I have at least a couple of hours to spare and it's rare that I can't reach a toilet in time. The only times I end up with a messy accident are when I didn't even feel it until it was too late.

im not IC, but everyone has the occasional accident. Ive never wet myself unintentionally, but I tend to crap myself about once per year. i do have issues with gas so that might indicate some underlying factor. as a diaper lover i fantasize about urinary incontinence but i do think that if i ever did need to wear diapers its going to be because of my bowels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back