Thread: Rough Night

Default Rough Night

Hey all, I'm having a rough night. I guess it's hard to explain but I'm feeling it tonight. Sometimes feelings you repress come out, and you don't know how to deal with them. It's nights like this where your usual methods of comforting yourself don't work and feel shallow.

I know I'll be all right, but I want to reach out and tell all of you that are suffering with something, or going through a hard time, that you're not alone. It is worth it to keep on keeping on. Sometimes we feel like we need to keep our struggles to ourselves, but just know that there's people out there willing to help with an ear. Reach out, because you never know if you are able to help somebody. You're not alone. Tomorrow's a new day, and that's all that's necessary: one day at a time.

With love,
    Yooo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you Yooo. Iím on your boat now, but I agree wit your sentiment. I hope you feel better sooner than later!

*hugs*

I'm doing the same. I never know how tomorrow will feel until it gets here. I think some things are accumulative, so if I don't emotionally deal with it one day, it comes back two-fold the next day.