Ups or fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Any websites that can ship orders to a physical store in US? Like a ups store

When I purchased a couple bag of MyDiapers from rearz.ca the only shipping option was to my local UPS store, so you could try there.

Canada Post has a great service called Flex Ship when you sign up (Free) you recieve a personal address for the post office of your choice when your shipment arrives you automatically recieve a notification that your parcels are ready for pickup. I use it all the time for my diaper shipments.

I'm not sure what you mean. You can have anything shipped to a UPS store (or similar outlets). You just give the store address as your shipping address. You need to either prearrange it or have a box there. The shipper has no clue he's not just sending it to your appartment or whatever. For example mine looks like...

WillNotWill
112J Shopping Center Lane
Suite 123 (<--- this is really my "phantom" box number in the store... it doesn't exist)
MyTown, MyState 21212

NorthShore does that kind of.

As far as I'm aware, there's no option at checkout, but once the package is shipped through FedEx, I'm able to redirect the order to a holding location like Walgreens through the FedEx website

I think most if not all of the diaper selling websites would allow you to ship to a UPS or FedEx store or anything like that.

I personally try to avoid UPS at all cost, their color is Brown because they are the Diarrhea standard, FedEx is the Gold Standard.

I usually go with ABUniverse, great products with an amazing staff to back the products and provide customer service if anything goes wrong; plus I can see something in stock at the closest wearhouse, order and get my stuff in 3 days.

Last edited:
Correct. You can go to www.fedex.com/delivery and set up your account to route the boxes to any FedEx pickup location like Walgreens, Kohls, Kroger and soon Walmart. You would still use your address at checkout and behind the scenes FedEx would reroute it. Note: This will reroute all FedEx packages to that address until you pause it.

We are working in adding this feature right to the checkout page so you can have any specific order held at a FedEx pickup location you select right on the checkout page. We hope to have this working later this summer. It's been our top requested feature this past year and we're getting pretty close on the programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back