Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Will the tykables waddlers or Little builders hold a full wetting?

The waddlers will take multiple wettings. They are rated for 4,000 ml. I’m a bit of a heavy wetter and these do great during the day and most nights.

Little Builders are meant to be a good quality ABDL diaper that is thin enough to be very discrete when worn to work or school. As such they're usually safe for one large wetting and maybe a little more. As is usual for disposables, they're not as safe when sitting, you don't want to flood them when seated, even with one wetting, or they're likely to leak. They're also lower cost than regular waddlers, which is good for a diaper you wear five days a week. Although I'm diapered 24/7 and so builders only account for 30% of my diapers, I wear a wide variety the rest of the time, so builders are actually the one diaper I wear the most.

They've got a good amount of sap in them though, and will swell up and lock away the wetting pretty fast. After that they're totally safe for resuming activities, they won't "press out" leak.

Waddlers are better, and the overnights and galactics are even better still. Standard waddlers are good for more casual wear and are good for a few wettings, though like the builders they start out thinner and swell considerably when wet. Overnights and galactics are designed for overnight use and to hold several wettings, though I've had mixed results due to slower wicking. If you lay on your back and don't flood, they'll hold several wettings, but getting the full use out of them (back top padding damp) without leaking is difficult.

All of them have great tapes, very soft, slightly stretchy shell (except tape panel, which is still pretty mild), and great leak guards.

my waddler diapers take 3-4 wettings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back