• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Padded Littles

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedexplorer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am Paddedexplorer, and I am new to posting on the forums. I am a 31 year old single male, and have been into diapers with the desire to be babied since I was 7. Only since a couple years ago I have "outed" myself to those who are closest to me with mixed reactions. Some were very understanding, and some were pretty distressed.

I would say that I have made tremendous progress in the last few years with learning to accept this as a part of myself. I am at a stage where I don't concern myself with social implications or disapproval by others. I have been experiencing a strong desire to be outed in more obvious ways, but I'm well acquainted with the general opinions and controversy that gets stirred up whenever that is expressed by other members:smile1: This mostly stems from a desire to take the feeling of being little to the next level.

My non-ABDL activities and hobbies include, wilderness hiking, kayaking, swimming, running, guns-guns-guns, competitive pistol/rife shooting, and traditional archery. I am also very interested in general aviation and would like to earn a private pilot's license.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction. If there are any questions, I will do my best to answer as promptly as possible:smile1:

Hello Paddedexploror and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back