Thread: Happy Mothers Day! ^_^

Default Happy Mothers Day! ^_^

lol well I just wanted to say happy mothers day to you all and I hope your all enjoying it with your mommas ^_^ (real life or even just your gf or wife hehe)

anywho hehe I drew this for my mom since I didnt get her a card >.< I hope she likes it x_X and I hope you guys think its ok for a look XD

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/MetalMasterX6/HappyMothersDay001.jpg

Mesmerale

Second!

Happy Mother's Day peoples!!

'cept for my mom.. I hate her.. Gah...

Aww, I forgot that part... >.> The picture is very cute. I bet she loved it.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 11-May-2009 at 13:32.

That's a lovely picture!

I thought I'd missed mother's day when I read the topic. Turns out it isn't until the 31st over here. It's a good thing too. My mother would've been pissed.

That's an awesome picture!

Mother's day was a few months ago here. But I felt like being randomly kind and so I got my mum a little chocolate bar for American mother's day. I think she actually appreciated it more than when I got her something more expensive for English mother's day, simply because it was unexpected. Which is why I think having mother's day is a little silly, really. Much better to be spontaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Mother's day was a few months ago here. But I felt like being randomly kind and so I got my mum a little chocolate bar for American mother's day. I think she actually appreciated it more than when I got her something more expensive for English mother's day, simply because it was unexpected. Which is why I think having mother's day is a little silly, really. Much better to be spontaneous.
    You know what? I'm stealing that idea and getting my mom a little something today. I kind of lost her scarf after borrowing it a few weeks ago and she's still a bit grumpy on account of that. I need the extra good son points.

It's a very manly scarf by the way. Just saying

Awesome pic, I seen it over at FA :3

Heh mothers day was crap here. My mom was being rude, she even burnt the gift my little sister made for her, and she told me to go die. X.x So much for being nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Awesome pic, I seen it over at FA :3

Heh mothers day was crap here. My mom was being rude, she even burnt the gift my little sister made for her, and she told me to go die. X.x So much for being nice.
    Holy... I feel sorry for you man. Next year, get her a mustache razor as a little thank-you XD.