Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyslilboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi,
Does anyone participate in nursing as it is something that I would enjoy. Would you have any tips on latch and promoting flow?

In another thread you said you have a mommy/girlfriend who does everything with you. No nursing? Would she be comfortable with you nursing with another woman?

She nurses me too and I wouldn't be interested in nursing with another woman. I am more looking at tips for good technique and also ways to promote flow, by supplements or otherwise.

Ah, ok.

There has been other threads on this.

Not really!

IF she has never given birth then there is not a lot of chance. If she has and it has been a long while then there is not a lot of chance of that happening. Any thing to cause lactation can also cause breast cancer.

Has given birth and did breastfeed for a while...that was about 18 months ago since stopping

I would check Fetlife. There are a lot of groups dedicated to Adult Nursing Relationships (ANR). It is definitely possible to start or restart lactating, but it takes a lot of work. I'm pretty sure you'll find some good guides there.

Thanks for that... I'll check it out

I tried to post some information on inducing lactation but the post didn't go through. Am I stepping on some forum rules? There is an excellent site that cover the protocols for inducing. It s a lot of work but my girlfriend did it for a while and I really enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

What made the difference for my girlfriend was domperidone.

Padded, posts with URLs get moderated until you've reached some level of credibility on the site (it's number of posts or age of your account, I just don't remember the specifics.) I ran into the same problem when I started. The moderators will eventually approve your post.

paddedagain said:
I tried to post some information on inducing lactation but the post didn't go through. Am I stepping on some forum rules? There is an excellent site that cover the protocols for inducing. It s a lot of work but my girlfriend did it for a while and I really enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

paddedagain said:

- - - Updated - - -

Did she lactate / had she children previously?

MY girlfriend has a daughter in her 20's. I think she lactated a little then but not for long. Even men have induced lactation. Having breastfed before just makes it easier. It took lots of effort i.e. months and we worked on it every day without a break. It was a nice way to relax before going to sleep.

Hi, there is nothing wrong with nursing, provided your partner isn't near or menopausal when it could cause problems. Nursing for an adult is a little difficult as we can no longer latch onto the teat properly as this ends at around age 11, but practising with one of the newer breats shaped teats on a bay bottle will help. If your wife/partner has been recently lactating then she may well start up again with just you nursing at her breast. most women can be made to lactate just by paying a lot of attention to their breasts, fondle them, suck them etc. If your wife has another baby then you should start nursing as soon as the baby stops, this will help keep her milk production up.

I don't recommend going down the medication route. Firstly no Doctor will prescribe anything without a medical need. that leaves you with the so called internet doctors, but you will never be sure if you are being given the correct medicine or a fake, the medications also affect the woman hormones and cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back