Recommendations for 24/7 training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm planning on going 24/7 and following this plan
12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html

I'm doing this during University and have a single room all to myself so I won't disturb anyone.

I will be doing Laundry once a week and have already done short spurts of 24/7 whenever my parents were away.

I was just wondering what suggestions you guys have for what diapers to wear during the day (both disposable and cloth), what kind of clothes to wear, routines and stuff, along with any other tips.

if you mean diaper dependent in 12 months then i think alot of people here would agree with me when i say, be very carful when making this kind of choice. make sure you really think hard about it. for a vast majority of the people that do this, it is not reversible. further more the one that do it eventually become both kinds of incontenence and were not planning on that. also consider the cost of all the supplies that go with it like diapers and wipes and powder and all that. if your fully informed and able to cope and support it then go for it. me personally, id just wear 24/7 and not play with the un-training part.
cloths wise its easy for dudes. just get a pants size one bigger than you normally get. maybe a few new shirts that are longer.

Be careful as the previous poster said. This can lead to incontinence that’s irreversible. I wore diapers on and off for years and late last summer into fall I began 24/7 wearing and using. By December I was at the urologist office because I was unable to control my bladder. Went through test after test. Eventually was told I would have to cath three times per day for the rest of my life. If I did that there was a small chance I could get out of diapers. Well it’s now July and I’ve given up cathing because I was having accidents ten minutes post cathing. I no longer have a choice but to where diapers at all times. I spend roughly 110 every three to four weeks on diapers. Wipes, powder, diaper rash cream are all on top of that. I tried the cheap store brand diapers. They don’t sufficiently handled through incontinence. I’m using ABDL brand Diapers. They can’t be concealed under clothing due to being bulky. So I constantly worry about others seeing my diapers till I just recently purchased onesies. So be very careful what you ask for. 24/7 by choice is one thing diaper dependency 24/7 is a whole mother level that many don’t consider. If your prepared for all that than go for it.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Imagine being in a meeting all your bosses there the pressure is on and when they call you for your input they here a strange sound comming from your backside yep you shit your pants and now the smell. In a small room. Hits ya before you even know it. No control to stop it either.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I've been diapered 24/7 for almost 20 years... I've never committed to training my bladder to release and stay relaxed, but my capacity for urine has diminished. Heck,I still can't pee overnight without getting up in a non-sleeping position, ugh... In any case, go 24/7 by all means, embrace that side! You don't need to have a medical reason to be diaper dependant, rather just be happy in your own skin which may mean always being in a diaper and never using a toilet!

For the guide, staying hydrated is always good, keeps your urine from having a strong smell and flushes your body. The diaper recommendations are from 2003 or earlier, the best advice given is don't buy Depends, LOL. The other recommendations, well, seemed like quite a bit of snake oil from there. Find the diapers that work for you, that allow you to change when convenient for you. If your predisposed to disposables, there are plenty of good ones available now (compared to when it was written...) or cloth if you like, or even a mix of the two. Also, you'll need different diapers for different needs/activities. Working out means thinner and less likely to chafe, but not absorbent enough for a night out on the town. Experiment regularly with different brands to make sure you have the best arsenal for your body and needs.

Be prepared for diaper rash - it'll happen eventually. Different diapers will rub you the wrong way, or simply be incompatible with your skin, or not appropriate for the unexpected two mile run you just did on the treadmill. Also, there is no correct way too point the (disposable) tapes in general - each brand/style of diaper will fit YOU differently than someone else, experiment with tape placement and tightness for YOUR body until you get it right for that particular brand, or even discover that brand doesn't work well for you. Also, 2 pack samples aren't really enough for a test run, a package of ten for a few days allows you to get familiar and build an opinion.

Enjoy the freedom diapers give you, embrace the fact you are better off diapered than not and realize you can do everything you did before - with a diaper on and a change close by! (Or discover you don't like 24/7 for that matter!) Be yourself, and never feel like you need to apologize for needing to be diapered at all times forsaking the potty!

Just my 2 cents...

lacutah said:
For the guide, staying hydrated is always good, keeps your urine from having a strong smell and flushes your body. The diaper recommendations are from 2003 or earlier, the best advice given is don't buy Depends, LOL. The other recommendations, well, seemed like quite a bit of snake oil from there. Find the diapers that work for you, that allow you to change when convenient for you. If your predisposed to disposables, there are plenty of good ones available now (compared to when it was written...) or cloth if you like, or even a mix of the two. Also, you'll need different diapers for different needs/activities. Working out means thinner and less likely to chafe, but not absorbent enough for a night out on the town. Experiment regularly with different brands to make sure you have the best arsenal for your body and needs.

Be prepared for diaper rash - it'll happen eventually. Different diapers will rub you the wrong way, or simply be incompatible with your skin, or not appropriate for the unexpected two mile run you just did on the treadmill. Also, there is no correct way too point the (disposable) tapes in general - each brand/style of diaper will fit YOU differently than someone else, experiment with tape placement and tightness for YOUR body until you get it right for that particular brand, or even discover that brand doesn't work well for you. Also, 2 pack samples aren't really enough for a test run, a package of ten for a few days allows you to get familiar and build an opinion.

Enjoy the freedom diapers give you, embrace the fact you are better off diapered than not and realize you can do everything you did before - with a diaper on and a change close by! (Or discover you don't like 24/7 for that matter!) Be yourself, and never feel like you need to apologize for needing to be diapered at all times forsaking the potty!

Just my 2 cents...
Couldn't have said better myself. =)

I have one thing to add, though. Don't ever underestimate barrier creams. They can be a lifesaver in hot weather. Until I graduated from highschool, I really hated all sorts of creams (including sun creams, hand creams, cosmetic creams my mother uses in insane quantities) and just couldn't even think of using diaper barrier creams, preferring baby powder.
Now, though... Well, I realise, what a silly little girl I was back then, because barrier creams really make life a lot easier.

Last edited:
Elenwen said:
Couldn't have said better myself. =)

I have one thing to add, though. Don't ever underestimate barrier creams. They can be a lifesaver in hot weather. Until I graduated from highschool, I really hated all sorts of creams (including sun creams, hand creams, cosmetic creams my mother uses in insane quantities) and just couldn't even think of using diaper barrier creams, preferring baby powder.
Now, though... Well, I realise, what a silly little girl I was back then, because barrier creams really make life a lot easier.

CAn only echo that, barrier cream is a must. Because diaper rash will occur. Especially during hot wether....where plastic backed diapers trap all the heat inside, which means for me, I have to use clothbacked diapers during summer season unless I want to develop water blisters on my buttocs and groin area. And boy do they hurt when they pop and you wet yourself with no chance of stopping, then you realize what it means to be diaper dependent (thread starter).

Besides that I wish you all the best on your journey to become incontinent / diaper dependent, it's an exclusive club where you cannot dismiss / cancel your membership once you have become a full member aka. incontinent.
Although being in diapers can be convenient some times, while out and about with no easy access to toilets, where you can freely wet yourself.

In most instances, being diaper dependent because of incontinence is overall a burden. Because of inevitable diaper leaks because your diaper is soaked and nowhere to change, meaning very soaked pants, ruined furniture, smelling of urine. Meaning decrease in sex. Obvious diaper bulges since you have to be in super absorbent diapers because you have realized that during the day / event there's no chance of changing your wet diaper, either because there aren't any suitable places, or risking being outed and ridiculed for being in diapers by either your co-workers, family or not so good friends.

If you are ok with that, then welcome in our club eventually. We don't accept complaints about not being able to cancel your membership as previously informed if. So please read the disclaimer carefully!!!! :laugh:

NotTheAverageMan said:
In most instances, being diaper dependent because of incontinence is overall a burden.

I guess this depends a lot on how you yourself access your condition. I think I said somewhere before, that wore diapers almost all my life, except for about a year or two just before school, and even then I had panty-like pull-ups during the night and training panties for daytime. So until I went to school, I never really thought of it as something unusual or burdening. The only problem for me was
NotTheAverageMan said:
being ... ridiculed for being in diapers by not so good friends.
It was very hard to get over. But changing, planning when and where to change or even looking for a place to change (which isn't so hard, as there are toilets all over the place nowadays, even in my town) is just a routine. It's like... don't really know what to compare it with... Well, it's just part of my life, really.
If you manage to make it this way, then I'm sure you will have nothing to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back