I need info on diaper boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am confuse about diaper booster. I want to extend the diaper time based on some one is in the restroom and no privacy. I don't want to waddle. Which I am afraid of. So I have northshore supreme. Aww. So cute and rearz safari. Which one at amzon is the correct one?

Boosters go in the middle of your diaper and they usually swell up when wet, so it's going to be hard to avoid a waddle if you've gotten to the point of soaking your booster.

I've tried AwwSoCute diapers but they are NOT high sap or high capacity, the fit isn't that great, and they have no front/rear elastic. (so I don't like them at all) I don't suggest them for extended wear because they are low sap and odor will be a problem after awhile.

Safari are probably all you will need for daytime wear, I don't think you'll need a booster. But that being said, they're pretty wide and thick in the crotch already, you might already be having problems with a waddle. They're one of my favorite diapers for overnight however. I can wet a lot overnight but I never need to boost a Safari.

Northshore Supreme or Crinklz would be my recommendation. Crinklz have VERY tall (and far apart) leak guards, they're one of the best diapers to boost. But again it's going to get really thick between your legs if it gets very wet. Try without a booster first. Northshore is also selling limited-edition special art crinklz (aquanaut and astronaut) you might want to try.

Can't help here... Boosters, even when with a thinner Molicare Maxi (as compared to Abena M4), always make me waddle, when wet, if only slightly. A booster or a couple with an M4 (which I only did twice in my life, on a very long flight)... That was very obvious.

You can buy liners boosters etc. but for the budget minded think of using a folded wash cloth or hand towel.
Use in place of that liner booster and remove promptly when wet replacing with another towel.
When wetted simply remove and wash in a sink air dry and reuse while replacing with another in its place.
With care and if not a big wetter you could get mileage out of the diaper.
Any substantial padding is going to increase the waddle potential by increasing the diaper bulk.
What is worn tightly over the diaper be it a onesie shorts skirt dress etc. may increase the waddle motion
and make it obvious.

I agree with aww so cute. I am thinking I want get back to less ab prints and I am getting good on putting on my diaper. Maybe just stick with northshore and rearz. The reason I want booster is. When too many guys are using the single bathroom and it doesn't leak.

On a different page this week I notice I drink a good.amount of water plus I have alot of work to do. And so I have to pee right always. I leak some. And few times in same hour. Am I starting have urged incontence?

I am wearing my nortshore diapers and I think my rearz needs a diaper booster. Someone was. Right about try it out firat. I hope nothshore diaper booster works for rearz and nothshore

Will the northshore booster work in northshore supreme. And rearz diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back