BetterDry - Large / Ten Hours Wet / 4.6 pouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just dumped my 10 hr BetterDry wet diaper on the bathroom scale (digital) - weighed in at 4.6 lbs. Wish I had remembered to include the three baby cloth diapers used as boosters, but had rinsed them before realizing how heavy BetterDry was. No wonder my onesie was heavy in the shoulders.
Anybody else ever weigh their discarded disposable?

They do it in hospitals all the time with infants and others in diapers to measure kidney output. Don't forget to subtract the weight of the dry diaper.

I've done that a lot in the past, not so much recently, as a way to tell what the capacity of a diaper is. If I got up in the morning wearing a diaper I didn't know the capacity of, and found it was wet clear to the back, I'd consider that "full" and give it a weigh. Subtract the dry weight, and call that the capacity.

BetterDry can really hold a lot, but they start getting very prone to leaking when they're reaching capacity.

Mine start to fall apart at the waistline after a while. It never has caused a leak but I think it’s because I’m in and out of my truck all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back