@metoodiapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Not to take away anything from either the #metoo or #mentoo movements, shouldn't we also have a #metoodiapered movement for all the discrimination against diapered persons?
Certainly the #metoo movement is the culmination of centuries of mistreatment of women and girls and should be lauded for their attempt to educate men/boys as to better/fair treatment and communication between the sexes.
Also, the discrimination and assaults on the LBGT community must be recognized as well. Some progress has been made in this area in recent years, but the drift of the current government is suspicious for both the #metoo movement and the LBGT community.
With that being stated and understood, what about the diapered community? Why do we have to worry about our diaper supplies being mailed/transported in "discreet package"? Why do we have to go to the pharmacy area to get our preferred underwear? Yes, we are a diverse group, some AB, some ABDL, some DDLG, or whatever - but why should we be discriminated against?
Is it because people regard diaper usage by a grown man/woman/teenager as "deviant"? Or too sexual? Certainly a person with just a diaper on displays less the genital form than tight shorts or bikini bottoms or Speedo swimsuits.
Yes, I personally do not want public displays of yellow tinted or messy diapers, but given the creative prints that permeate the ABDL diaper supplies these days, the #metoodiapered movement could be the beginning of "walking print adverstisement" on the back and front sides of millions of "metoodiapered proponents!
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're reaching. The worst hurdles I see are the ones the community sets by trying to police behavior and the difficulties with partner acceptance, which seems to be getting better. Those are pretty low on the scale compared to sexual harassment or assault. There absolutely is a stigma but it seems to me to be so minor in comparison as to render any connection to the more substantial concerns an embarrassment.

Maybe I'm missing something but I will need more to go on.

Absolutely not, we do not need one. Especially not one that borrows terminology for a movement about calling out sexual harassment and assault. You're equating some mild hassles with sexual assault - that is offensive.

Last edited:
You're kidding right? We cannot equate literal sexual assault with being hassled about our diapers. It's both a hard no and a second repeat of "are you kidding me?"

Is there really a need for such a movement?

Are people who are diapered really that discriminated against?

I personally think that the answer to both of these questions are no and it's really unfair to hitch off the back of a campaign against sexual assault.

Most people who need to wear diapers do so discretely and so do those that want to wear. So the idea of public wearing even printed diapers would be a non starter, I mean you wouldn't just wear your underwear in public and your diaper is just another form of underwear

if anything we just need to be more out in the kink community and pride type events. its more about awareness and self esteem rather than some kind of metoo thing. we haven't been assaulted, we just have a different lifestyle.

We have a different lifestyle and most people allow societies definition of 'normal' rule their minds and actions.

MeToo is about something way more serious that being embarrassed about wearing diapers. Get a group together who want to be brave enough to be our 'spokespeople'. But then you run the chances of them perhaps botching the job and everyone ends up thinking we're freakier than ever.

You see, what I do, and what is the secret to success, is to love and accept -myself-. Sure, I'm weird, I have a bunch of mental problems I'm sure, but I still love myself as I am.

So maybe a #loveyourself would be better suited? (Or is it unacceptable because it doesn't explicitly use that titillating word "diaper"?)

HoganBunny said:
Absolutely not, we do not need one. Especially not one that borrow terminology for a movement about calling out sexual harassment and assault. You're equating some mild hassles with sexual assault - that's a bit offensive.

What if you've been raped by some strange diaper? Yeah....and who knows what your diaper is doing to you when you're sleeping in one. Your diaper is probably having a sexual field day, all wrapped around you, sensual and wet, and you're sleeping right through it. I say..."Me too! Me too! My diaper is having it's way with me!!!"

dogboy said:
What if you've been raped by some strange diaper? Yeah....and who knows what your diaper is doing to you when you're sleeping in one. Your diaper is probably having a sexual field day, all wrapped around you, sensual and wet, and you're sleeping right through it. I say..."Me too! Me too! My diaper is having it's way with me!!!"

I think that's more of a complimentary kink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back