Best diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What in your opinion, is the most absorbing/thick best diaper on the market available in US?

My top three best to worse
ABU Peekabu
Crinklz
NorthShore Supreme Diaper

Thanks, how about rearz? Never tried those but want to.

qwertyqwerty said:
What in your opinion, is the most absorbing / thick best diaper on the market available in US?

Well, those are 3 different things.

Tykables Overnight/Galactic, Peek ABU, and Crinklz are the 3 top absorbers. Each has different things going for them, but in the testing done on these 3, they scored the highest in both pure water, and simulated pee. All 3 of these are rather thin when dry, but swell to huge size when wet.
I should also add that in my experience, I can't get more than 2 wettings in a Crinklz. while they capacity is fine, the 7 inch crotch is much narrower than the 8 and a half inch crotch padding in the other two. After 2 wettings, it swells enough to pull away from my legs in the crotch area and anything else that enters the diaper, pours right out.

Rearz Safari/Seduction/Princess/Inspire+ are the thickest. These are top end absorbents, too. with huge water absorbing rates. But still, they fall behind the top 3. No diaper is thicker, though.

Bambino Magnifico are the best quality. These are fairly good capacity, well built, with stretchy sides and Velcro tapes. they fit very well and can stretch with you to move. I wear them while doing yoga because they stay on and stay up even when I'm bending like a noodle

qwertyqwerty said:
Thanks, how about rearz? Never tried those but want to.

I've tried all rearz diapers and can assure you that they're very good.they even have a super rare unit called lil squirts that have one tape per side,which is rare among abdl diapers.all rearz products are great.

Best readily available diaper is probably PeekABU from ABUniverse, but there are a lot of other good diapers out there too, I love Little Pawz and Tykables Overnights.

Last edited:
OK lets look at the numbers from a practical standpoint. The high end premium diapers are talking numbers of 5000 ml plus to over 6000 ml. Now we all should know that we're not going to get anywhere near that number wearing one. If one read all the reviews about the better diapers they all end up leaking at somewhere around 2200-2300 ml. Now that's a little over half a gallon, six tenths to be exact, so still quite a bit of pee. So all of the diapers mentioned will do that much so it boils down to cost, fit and look.

I second that notion. Most every diaper has a lab tested rating, and a real world rating that's no more than half that.

Betterdry/Crinklz has been the most absorbent, thickest (when wet), abd best diaper I've ever found. PeekABU is the next best.

sotexasDL said:
OK lets look at the numbers from a practical standpoint. The high end premium diapers are talking numbers of 5000 ml plus to over 6000 ml. Now we all should know that we're not going to get anywhere near that number wearing one. If one read all the reviews about the better diapers they all end up leaking at somewhere around 2200-2300 ml. Now that's a little over half a gallon, six tenths to be exact, so still quite a bit of pee. So all of the diapers mentioned will do that much so it boils down to cost, fit and look.

On rare occasion when I've drank enough on a weekend, I cansleep in long enough to wet a safari to within 1-2" of the back top of the padding. It's not 6,000mL of course, but I'm just saying it's possible to use a Safari to capacity. They're my go-to when I'm worried about whether or not my diaper can last till I get up the next morning.

In my experience, the Safari/model have the most capacity, followed by Space/model, Galactic/model, crinklz/model, and Inspire/model. I haven't had enough time with PeekABU yet to know where they fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back