Tykables

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I see so many different options for tykables, which are the popular ones? I remember they only had one type. I like a good, snug fit. Last time I checked they were not in stock in my size.

I love the overnights and the waddlers. The little builders seem to “light duty” for me

Im a 34 I’m usually a medium in everything. I once tried the large preschools and was swimming in them. I don’t mind low capacity either because I can tell when it’s used, but then I’m afraid of leaks . Lol

- - - Updated - - -

If I order, will they ship out quickly?

qwertyqwerty said:
Im a 34 I’m usually a medium in everything. I once tried the large preschools and was swimming in them. I don’t mind low capacity either because I can tell when it’s used, but then I’m afraid of leaks . Lol

- - - Updated - - -

If I order, will they ship out quickly?

Maybe IF they are actually in stock and dont have too many backorders, I ordered once right before a big restock was supposed to happen, and it still took 2 weeks to get the order (close to like 1.5 weeks just to ship out)

Like mentioned they are all pretty similar in fit/size just capacity and bulk is less in the waddler and lil builder. I find the overnight and galactic to be kinda stiff right out of the bag, gotta soften them up a bit lol

I love the fit of them, best fitting diaper I’ve found yet. Was Leary on the Velcro tapes but it’s definitely starting to grow on me. I might have found my next favourite diaper

I wanna try them with the velcro tapes, but I honestly hate the three color printing on them. O_O I finally put my finger on what was bugging me, and that's it. If it were printed all in blue, or green, or red, it would be fine, but all three on the same diaper just set off my brain. :laugh: But I'm a weirdo. (And trained graphic designer, so if my brain says "Hey, hey, you could make that look just a tiny bit nicer if *insert random alteration*" Then that's all that I can think about.

Which ones have Velcro tapes? For the waddlers and little builders is it really worth 35+ shipping for 10 count?? They better be good lol

I’m just a DL so don’t use them everyday and yes that is correct I don’t have much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back