Someone Tried To Own Moo (They Failed Miserably)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Wow. That's all I can say. I was going through the old forums, and some jerk seriously tried to own Moo. Needless to say, Moo destroyed them. I can't figure out why someone would bite the hand that feeds them, especially on such a grand scale like this. I'm walking on eggshells trying not to piss anyone off (users, admins, mods, and Moo), and this guy seriously turned a forum into the complaint box. If something doesn't work or something is confusing, I either make a new forum or message Moo (and I don't really like to because Moo is way busy), and this dude calls out of the peanut gallery for no reason. I don't even know where to go with that. I'm not gonna give the moron the attention they wanted, except to say that when you battle Moo, Moo wins. Moo doesn't take Ls, he's basically the Dr. Phil of the ADISC world. As for the other jackass, you basically earned the award for Dick Of The Day. Basically, Moo's record is like 600001-0, so if you're seriously thinking of challenging him, you're either a moron or a dick. -_-

What are you talking about?.. I mean, Moo's a... bot, a program, right?..

Right?........

Eh,... no. Moo is human, not a bot :smile1:

Moo is a space cow. *nodnodnod* Pretty sure.

Because what is better...

than space. And a cow. Who lives there. Nothing.

*giggles*

(But yeah, Moo is definitely a person and alive and totally not a robot.)

CuddleWoozle said:
Moo is a space cow. *nodnodnod* Pretty sure.

Because what is better...

than space. And a cow. Who lives there. Nothing.

*giggles*

(But yeah, Moo is definitely a person and alive and totally not a robot.)

Do you ever wonder how a cow uses a keyboard with his hooves? Not to mention the problem of getting internet in space. And grass. Many mysteries here...

There's a children's song/poem over here about a cow that lives in the deep sea and eats soap foam, which makes it smell like violets^^

Schwanensee said:
There's a children's song/poem over here about a cow that lives in the deep sea and eats soap foam, which makes it smell like violets^^

We are neighbors but I have never heard that song :smile1:
Is it a sea cow? Don't think they eat soap though.

Space cow uses a high tech helmet to translate thoughts to words on the screen. And they don't eat grass in space, it would float away. They eat special astronaut hay-shake-in-a-tube-bag thingy. They can get new supplies from the ISS. *nodnod*

Somewhere, Moo is probably laughing at the thought that he may be perceived as a bot. At least it wasn't suggested that he's a computer virus...haha Moo!!! Of course, cow pox is a virus and it was once used to fight small pox.

Makubird said:
We are neighbors but I have never heard that song :smile1:
Is it a sea cow? Don't think they eat soap though.

Sadly it's not super well known, plus it's in German, so I'm not surprised you don't know it. If you speak German though (I'm sorry, I can't remember if you've said before), you could give it a look!

Have you heard of Ringelnatz? He wrote loads of poems, and my parents got me a CD where some of those poems were made into songs. This one is called "Das Lied von der Hochseekuh" (so..."the song of the sea cow") and it's pretty absurd, but funny^^ It says it's a sea cow, but it's also talking about it having hooves.

Thanks. I found the song on YouTube. I read that sea cows have nails, but these evolved from hooves. Not relevant for this topic I guess :smile:
My German is pretty bad, I didn't pay enough attention at school :smile1:. But I do understand most of it, depending on the topic. Sea cows and children's songs I can manage.

Hey, don't have a cow! Moo is definitely a living person, if you can stomach that. I have personally ruminated with him in Discord in the past. He's simply bovine! We might need a nurse with a Guernsey after the shock of this revelation!!! After all, ADISC is what we are all Hereford. I know I am milking this for a it's worth, but I love to chew my cud. I hope it be-hooves you that I am so punny! By the way, how do cows type on keyboards? I always wondered that. Any way, I will be moooo-ving along now! This was an udderly a-mooooo-sing thread so far!

Makubird said:
Do you ever wonder how a cow uses a keyboard with his hooves? ...

Ummm You do realize that "COWS" is HER? BULLS are "HIM"

ESPF said:

:chin: hmm, good point. I guess you can tell that I am not living on a farm. :smile1:

I do know that, just was using 'cow' as the typical group name for them. In my area, you see a herd of cattle and they're just called 'cows', whether male or female.

You can get more in depth:

Cow - An adult female
Bull - An adult male
Heifer - An as yet unbred adult female
Steer - A castrated male

Wow. I've been on this forum on and off for about six years and all this time, until today, I always thought that Moo was a girl...

*hangs head in shame*

Sorry Moo. :surrender:

Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that Type

ESPF said:

Ummm... I am a real life cowboy. Soooo...... what does that make me? Based on your definition, is that a seemingly contradiction? Cow/Boy?

Most cowboys I know are not feminine in nature. Rather, cowboys are usually seen as completely the opposite.

(I know, I know, if you check out my threads you will see that perhaps your definition of "cow"boy makes sense for me in a very small hidden part of myself--but for most cowboys it certainly does not) And on the exterior, I am certainly a rough and tumble, very masculine type of person.

And, when we cowboys talk about cows, we use the term "cows" as in all things bovine. Not just the female gender of cattle. When we round up the cows, we are rounding up the cows, heifers (female cattle that has not had a calf) bulls, and calves (of both sexes --steers also).

Then there is the fact that all cattle moo. Not just cows, but cows in the broader sense, being all cattle. Each one of them moo.

Its just the way things are my friend.

And I am very grateful and appreciate Moo, the space cow, for making this site possible.

He is a superhero, indeed.

Last edited:
Well...I clearly opened Pandora's Box...I called a dude on trying to own Moo...and everyone showed up and collectively attempted to own Moo as a result...Sorry Moo:sweatdrop::threadjacked::sadno:

Yeah - that was realy funy :) I like Ringelnatz but I never mentioned that song... Maybe someone makes an animation of moo and let her dance to that song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back