Someone Tried To Own Moo (They Failed Miserably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious!

How did this guy try to challenge Moo?

Sheepies said:
I'm curious!

How did this guy try to challenge Moo?

Well, it happened like this:

He had Moo meet him in this big arena and the guy starts yelling in Spanish and waving this red cape at him...

:laugh:

Basically, there was a forum, and some guy had tons of complaints about ADISC, and how it runs, and how it is run, and he decided to put all of these complaints in a forum. He didn't have the guts to specifically say "Hey Moo, there's X Y and Z that you're doing wrong" (which would've still been messed up), he just made it so he could throw his two cents about his grievance with the bosses and the website and poke said bosses with a stick, without having the stones to call them out. Moo got on, destroyed him in a few sentences, then went about his normal business of running the site. In my opinion, the site didn't get this far by the bosses doing the wrong thing. The bosses are making the site better, in my opinion, and like with all things, all problems will be worked out in the end. (For the record, I have nothing against the bosses, and even though some parts of the site can be a nuisance, the site as a whole is awesome.) Whatever the dude's problem was, it doesn't give him the right to be a jackass and publically air his grievance with the bosses, and literally bite the hand that feeds him. Being that he wanted to act like an asshole, I presented him as an asshole. So Moo went home with a win, and he went home hopefully silent. The end. :)

Starlight99 said:
Basically, there was a forum, and some guy had tons of complaints about ADISC, and how it runs, and how it is run, and he decided to put all of these complaints in a forum. He didn't have the guts to specifically say "Hey Moo, there's X Y and Z that you're doing wrong" (which would've still been messed up), he just made it so he could throw his two cents about his grievance with the bosses and the website and poke said bosses with a stick, without having the stones to call them out. Moo got on, destroyed him in a few sentences, then went about his normal business of running the site. In my opinion, the site didn't get this far by the bosses doing the wrong thing. The bosses are making the site better, in my opinion, and like with all things, all problems will be worked out in the end. (For the record, I have nothing against the bosses, and even though some parts of the site can be a nuisance, the site as a whole is awesome.) Whatever the dude's problem was, it doesn't give him the right to be a jackass and publically air his grievance with the bosses, and literally bite the hand that feeds him. Being that he wanted to act like an asshole, I presented him as an asshole. So Moo went home with a win, and he went home hopefully silent. The end. :)
That sounds awesome but does anyone have a link to this obliteration? Lol

This thread in a nutshell:
nKDHpl9.png

Springcircle said:
This thread in a nutshell:
View attachment 31592

At first I thought that was a chocolate rocket. And now all I can think about it chocolate going to outer space. Thank you.

Makubird said:
Do you ever wonder how a cow uses a keyboard with his hooves? Not to mention the problem of getting internet in space. And grass. Many mysteries here...

The keyboard is supersized.

Moo can hunt and peck at an impressive 37 words per minute (one word being 5 characters including spaces)

The International Space Station has internet; and ViaSat has communication satellites in high earth orbit at over 30000 miles away. I see no problem with internet, just a lot of money potentially being spent. I have it on absolutely NO ONES authority that he may be in cahoots with SpaceX.

Grass... Very carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back