Annoying stomach pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the 2nd time this year I have seemingly random stomach pain, I was feeling fine most of the day and then I started having stomach pain.

It's even in the same general area as before, but what is different is when the pain started and the level of pain I'm experiencing; last time was so bad I should not have even left the house; but since I'm a stubborn idea at times and take my job seriously and I didn't want to lose out on Holiday Pay I attempted to work, eventually since it seemed like it was only getting worse I gave up and went home.

And then I suffered that same pain for 4 days before I ended up winning, this time if it persists I guess I should see if Urgent Care can evaluate me and see what the problem is because I don't want to go to the hospital if it can be avoided, but hopefully the pain will be gone by tomorrow as I don't want to spend my weekend curled up in bed, unable to do anything.

I sometimes get weird stomach pains seemingly from out of nowhere, and they are pretty severe. They last only until I cleanse myself of almost anything that was inside of me. And then I spend about a day only eating rice and drinking water, so that the pains do not return.

It is impossible to know the cause of your stomach pain from your description. But if you are in that much pain, I think you should see a doctor. Not only to know what is going on, but also for pain relief.
Hope you get well soon.

Go see your Doctor or urgent care

I'm about to go see Urgent Care shortly, hopefully its nothing extreme

Elenwen said:
I sometimes get weird stomach pains seemingly from out of nowhere, and they are pretty severe. They last only until I cleanse myself of almost anything that was inside of me. And then I spend about a day only eating rice and drinking water, so that the pains do not return.
Get your self tested for gluten intolerance as I had those symptoms and have been diagnosed as a coeliac sufferer

The cause is still unknown, they said everything appeared close enough to normal to not cause the pain I've been having and they suspect it may be a problem with my appendix, if I get more sick I will definitely go to the hospital, otherwise I could tough it out.

You don't want to mess around with appendicitis so stay on top of it. If they get infected, they can cause all sorts of serious problems. Good luck with this.

dogboy said:
You don't want to mess around with appendicitis so stay on top of it. If they get infected, they can cause all sorts of serious problems. Good luck with this.

I know that of it really was appendicitis I would be having more symptoms than just pain, so if it gets worse I will definitely go to the hospital.

BabyTyrant said:
I know that of it really was appendicitis I would be having more symptoms than just pain, so if it gets worse I will definitely go to the hospital.

Yeah, if it's really appendicitis, you should be running a fever and feeling nauseated. When I had mine, I was seeing four of everything. My appendix broke in the surgeon's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back