Recco’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If price is not a problem, which diaper would you guys reccomend? Most premium of all diapers please!
Thanks

Rearz Safari

Tykables Overnights!

ABU Peakabo or Crinklz

Tykables Galactic!

*giggles 'cause literally everyone is saying different diapers*

They're all really good ones, though. :D

(I just have limited experience with fancy diapers, so I'll toss in another vote for the only ones I've tried. BetterDry/Crinklz. :D)

Bambino Magnificos are easily my favorite. As absorbent as the best of them, with the most comfortable and reliable taping system out there. If they weren't so absurdly expensive I'd wear them all the time.

The Crinklz is a very good diaper choice and even those it lower cost than most ABDL diaper on the market they're very good quality.

ABU Space/simple/Pawz I get it PeekABU with all the SAP are supposed to absorb more but hassle free a thicker diaper

ABU Peekabu

ABU simple

Rearz Safari, Crinklz, Confidry 24/7, Any of the ABU diapers.

Rearz: Safari/Princess
ABUniverse: PeekABU
Tykables: Galactic
Bambino: Magnifico

Idyl's by diaperconn. The new version.

babyblueblanket said:
Idyl's by diaperconn. The new version.

thanks for the reminder, was meaning to give them a try. They claim to have more sap now, how do you think they compare to the previous version?

bambinod said:
thanks for the reminder, was meaning to give them a try. They claim to have more sap now, how do you think they compare to the previous version?

They are a major improvement. The color alone is much more appealing to the eye and the absorbency is unparalleled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back