Longest you have been in a messy diaper?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What’s the longest you have been in a messy or wet diaper?

For me, I messed my diaper in bed then went to sleep, woke up and changed at lunch, so about 13 hours, but I had a mild rash after so if I do it again I change when I wake up. I’ve stayed in a wet diaper much longer, about 20 hours and wet it three times and on the third time it leaked through the front and I got a wet patch on my pants (luckily I was at home!). So I changed my diaper, and my wet pants.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ChristianDiaperLover
I've never treated being AB as an, "endurance sport".

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and Softypink
littlemoosey said:

You'll never win with that attitude!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 62129, MegaMaxx, fleckothefennec and 6 others
Around 40 minutes, I think... I got upset stomach as I was going home from a uni and had an unpleasant accident...

same messed before bed and have slept in it then walk around in hte morning had breakfast before a shower so 12 hours i suppose

About 10 hours. Messing just before going to bed and not wanting to change until morning.

littlemoosey said:

Trevor said:
You'll never win with that attitude!

I'm not sure I want to win. O_O What's the prize? A Baby Ruth?

*falls over giggling*

I usually change ASAP 'cause I don't like being in a wet pamp now any more than I did as a baby.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
15 seconds.

Probably up to 15 minutes with a poopie diaper, long enough to get ready for a bath. Usually though I stay in a wet one for about 4-6 hours, by that time they have had four or so wettings and need changing. Never go out or to bed in a wet diaper.

Reactions: Babybuzz
Over night.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
I once stayed in a messy diaper for about two and a half hours.

I'll go wet forever, gotta use up all that absorbency in premium diapers after all.

Reactions: theancientmariner
I one time did go to bed messy (dog tired after a long drive) and slept through.

Reactions: asafox
48 Hours. I wear super thick diapers frequently and have good skin. Yes, I got a bit of a rash after, but nothing horrible. I am often in messy diapers for 24 hours, but most often mess before bed and then change before work. Don't judge. Now, do I win?

Reactions: StarDiaperKid, Jenlyn, crealfan2020 and 1 other person
A few times I've accidentally fallen asleep in a dirty nappy, or woken in the night, pooed and fallen asleep again. E.g. if I'm really tired, once I've changed into my night nappy I'll lie on the bed and empty my bladder thoroughly, and then occasionally I'll do a poo and the feeling of relief and satisfaction sends me to sleep immediately. Or, I'll lie there reading while doing it and just drift off before I've finished. Maybe six hours max in these situations, which is really way longer than I would like.

As much as I enjoy using the nappy as a convenient and comfy alternative to going to the toilet, I prefer to clean up any messes as soon as it's convenient, just as a parent would do for a child. If I can get to the toilet and change straight away, I will. One of the good things about regular or 24/7 wear is that there's no need to enjoy every minute of wearing each nappy, because the enjoyment never goes away. Make a mess, clean it up, make another mess...

Maybe 30 minutes at most, depends how busy I am or where I am

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm not sure I want to win. O_O What's the prize? A Baby Ruth?

*falls over giggling*

I usually change ASAP 'cause I don't like being in a wet pamp now any more than I did as a baby.

It's a surprise package.

longest i stayed in a messy diaper was when i went snow machining with family. we had elk stew but i was the only one that ate it. on the way home, i got bad diarea and totally filled my diaper. worst messing experience i had. had to stay in it until i got home an changed.

Reactions: Diapercutie and asafox
The longest I stayed messy was probably about 2-3 hours. This particular time I was home alone and I had the runs. Well I was diapered so I figured I was properly equipped. I just kept pooping and luckily it did not leak but it was extremely full. Then I became weak so I fell asleep and when I woke up it was a few hours later and I had really bad diaper rash. As far as a wet diaper the longest was probably 16 hours. Went like seven times in a space once but by the end of it it smelled so bad it was making me nauseous so that’s why that was changed.

Back