Longest you have been in a messy diaper?

Over night 7hr I use

3M Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream best ever no diaper rash dose not make inner leak gaurds fall apart​

About 6/7 hours, I pooped before going to bed and slept through the night. Sometimes I do my morning poop the get changed after an hour

I've been in my morning wet and messy diaper so far for 90 minutes. I'll change pretty soon into a BareBum diaper for work.

bambinobaby said:
48 Hours. I wear super thick diapers frequently and have good skin. Yes, I got a bit of a rash after, but nothing horrible. I am often in messy diapers for 24 hours, but most often mess before bed and then change before work. Don't judge. Now, do I win?
This is actually pretty awesome. I love that you embrace it

Reactions: nezquic66
Elenwen said:
Around 40 minutes, I think... I got upset stomach as I was going home from a uni and had an unpleasant accident...
At least you were padded

I think the longest I have spent messy was about 8 hours or so. It was enjoyable

6 or 7 hours at the most before changing. After that, my diapers get too wet and the combination of poop and potty is too much to hold and starts to leak. Really hate when wet messy diapers and rubber pants leak.

I’ve only messed a very few times, and typically I have changed shortly afterwards. The longest I have gone was around just over an hour or so last Friday morning - more than long enough for me, and not something I’m looking to do again anytime soon.
For me, the whole point of having a drawer with nice new fresh diapers in it is to be able to get cleaned-up and changed Quickly. I do quite like being wet though! 😊

Longest i've been is about two hours.

Overnight. Was too tired to change.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Interesting that most comments seem to suggest that the most common way people end up staying in messy diapers the longest is by sleeping in them. I'm kinda the opposite. I easily wear very poopy diapers for 6-12 hours but almost never in bed. When I'm awake I am aware of how my diaper feels and if I'm getting close to a rash or not. I'm afraid to sleep in a poopy diaper because I might develop a bad rash at night and not know until morning. Plus to be honest messy diapers also turn me on so its more difficult for me to sleep in them anyway. What I usually do is wear a soaked diaper to bed and sleep in that then poop it as soon as I wake up then wear it messy until the afternoon or evening then just take a shower.

Reactions: wetaccident
Back