Longest you have been in a messy diaper?

Sleeping into a lazy day and then taking a good while to change in the morning was my maximum. Probably over 15h.
I don't go for such long times on purpose though, it's rare that I decide to do it at all and then it has to stay comfortable and secure.

My wife daily 15-16 hours in a wet diaper, several times a month for 2-3 hours in messy.

15-20 minutes. Was in a parking lot and couldn’t get to a restroom to change. It was disgusting. Usually I am very quick to change a poopy diaper

For me, not very long.
During my naptime I had a huge wet runny poo-poo in my diaper.
It woke me up, and I immediately crutch hobbled into my handicapped-adapted bathroom to "change" out of the mega-mess.
I then emptied my diaper pail again and I crutched over to the communal dumpster in the trailer park across from my trailer to "get rid of another bag of dirty wet and poopy adult diapers".
I do not keep poopy diapers indoors very long.

I've never been able to sleep in a messy diaper. Even if I go in the middle of the night I still wake up right as my bowels are about to let loose. Durng the day, if I have a messy accident I'll change as soon as it's convenient for me. Usually this is around 30 minutes. 60 minutes is probably the longest I've gone before changing though.

I Wet and Mess myself pretty easily but It's hard to Know when I need to change because I barely know When I actually used my Diaper, I could be Staying in a Full diaper for Hours on end And I wouldn't even Notice.

Maybe an Hour or two messy, when I feel any skin irritation I clean up, shower, and if im in the mood and time allows it I will re-diaper.

Wet, maybe 12 hours or so on the long side as most of the time a single diaper won't last that long, so that's only if I get distracted and slow down on drinking water.

Most of my wearing is at home though and I dont have a physical need to dictate that I always wear, so it's up to timing and mood for me.

Last night, another nocturnal "Soupy Anus Discharge" which woke me up.
I got up and crutched into my bathroom to change withing 10 minutes after it happened to "clean up the mess".
Oh!
Poopy Baby Wipes never go into my toilet.
They only go in my diaper pail with the wet and poopy dydees.
After cleaning myself up and putting on a clean dry diaper, I crutched back to my bedroom, lied back down and went back to sleep.

About 30mins. I could easily stay in a messy diaper longer but the smell would give me away if I did. We go noes blind to smells pretty quickly so even though I think the smell is barely noticeable it could be extremely noticeable to others. So I change as soon as possible so I don’t run that risk.

Wet diaper, hours at a time
Messy diaper, I slept in one once and got a bad rash so I change out of those in 30 minutes or less.

I think the longest I've stayed in a messy diaper has been an hour or so. I don't like the smell, but, I love the feel!
Wet diapers, I averaged a few hours when I was 24/7. Now, it's less than an hour. My longest time wet was probably around 10-12 hours before. I've gone to sleep wet, woke up, and stayed in that diaper for a short time

I just finished up the weekend with a messy diaper both days, Friday 5pm to Saturday 3pm in the same triple diaper setup, messy from 12:30 am Saturday to 3pm before I got a chance to change and shower.
Saturday night diapered in double diapers at 11pm , early Sunday morning 2:30am messed my diaper and not able to change out till 1 pm Sunday afternoon.
Yes I ended up with a very nasty rash even after liberal application of Desatin cream and A/D cream.

Wet diaper over night messy diaper last time was about hr trying to make it over night with a messing one

The longest for me has been about 2 hrs or so.

BabyDenise said:
About 10 hours. Messing just before going to bed and not wanting to change until morning.

Woke up about 3 am when something I ate did not agree with me. Started to make it to the bathroom and noting I was protected I gave up the struggle and lost it in my disposable and plastic underpants and went back to bed. Next morning cleanup -uggghhh. So about 7 hours.

Reactions: asafox
I woke up and had to pee at about 4 am, but I couldn't relax without messing! So I thought, why not? I decided to just lay there for a minute and fell back asleep for another 3 hours! I was a bit tender the next day for sure!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

RGordon45 said:
I woke up and had to pee at about 4 am, but I couldn't relax without messing! So I thought, why not?

Yeah the body does get used to taking care of both duties at the same time...

Usually I don’t mess and if I do I usually change ASAP. Though last month I had some plastics pants on over my crinkles and didn’t want to stop gaming so I messed myself on the couch and kept on going for an hour. Ugh... the cleanup...

Back