bought goodnites just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey guys I just went to Walgreens to get some goodnites just in case I have accidents or can’t reach the bathroom in time, is that weird, should I be embarrassed? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

Embarrassed? Not one bit! If you are having wetting issues though, talk to your parents and/or doctor right away!

Also would it be weird if I wear my good notes to bed, just in case, and if I wear to bed and I don’t wet can I use that same goodnite another day? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.
srmousse said:
Embarrassed? Not one bit! If you are having wetting issues though, talk to your parents and/or doctor right away!

GabeG23 said:
Also would it be weird if I wear my good notes to bed, just in case, and if I wear to bed and I don’t wet can I use that same goodnite another day? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.

You actually can use them for a day or two, depending on how long you keep them on. After a while though they'll start to come apart and the fluffy stuff will fall out everywhere. :p

I learned this when I was wearing them to work. I'd come home, and if there'd been no incidents during the day, I would take them off, lay them to the side and put on my night underpants. :3 Although if it was really really hot and I was sweating I would just toss it because it was too gross to imagine putting it back on. LOL

thanks, what does the fluffy srudd do for the goodnite?
CuddleWoozle said:
You actually can use them for a day or two, depending on how long you keep them on. After a while though they'll start to come apart and the fluffy stuff will fall out everywhere. :p

I learned this when I was wearing them to work. I'd come home, and if there'd been no incidents during the day, I would take them off, lay them to the side and put on my night underpants. :3 Although if it was really really hot and I was sweating I would just toss it because it was too gross to imagine putting it back on. LOL

GabeG23 said:
thanks, what does the fluffy srudd do for the goodnite?

The 'fluffy stuff' is the filling that helps absorb and hold liquids.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you like eight years old?

Uggu said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you like eight years old?

Some adults can get into them believe it or not.

They were how I got "started."

OmiOMy said:

I think he means because of the vein of the questions. *shrug* And the totally random misspelled words, but I'm chalking that up to maybe using mobile or a tablet or something. XD

I don't think you should be embarrassed about it. Not everybody has a perfect bladder. If you're worried about it, and you think they might help you, then use them.

thanks for the help guys.

I used to wear them to school on gym days. Only had one person comment about them. They kept my pants dry.

If they fit you okay, and they keep you dry, that's all that really matters. :)

OmiOMy said:

I was actually talking about his/her speech. Yes I know. There are some adults that can even use Huggies Pull-Ups. You should check out my blog! 😉

GabeG23 said:
Hey guys I just went to Walgreens to get some goodnites just in case I have accidents or can’t reach the bathroom in time, is that weird, should I be embarrassed? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

That’s why they are available and a wet diaper or pullon is way better than wet pants IMO.

GabeG23 said:

Arguably they’re made for overnight use so for certain you should.

As for reusing that’s a little trickier, it can work but if it was a warm night then it may have absorbed more moisture than you realise meaning it may become both maybe less effective and have bacteria growth that isn’t good for your skin. Also if you toss and turn lots the padding maybe broken up making them less reliable.

I think lots of peeps that wake up in padding still dry possibly just keep it on until wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back