How To Become Incontinent WITHOUT Being A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
I have been inundated (both on ADISC and off) with various how-tos on how to become incontinent, and they are almost always guaranteed to hurt or kill the person involved. That being said, there is only one way to become incontinent without endangering yourself, and that is by wearing diapers, going whenever you have to, and never holding it. It takes several months or longer, but it eventually works. If you want to go back, you have to retrain your body to hold it again, and sometimes it's impossible. There are ways to do it quicker, but they all endanger the person involved. Frankly, it's better to take several months to become incontinent than to do it quick and run the risk of dying before you could enjoy a life in diapers.

This is easily going to piss off the admins, but I bit the bullet because no matter how many "don't do this" and "don't post this" notices that go up, there's always that one guy that either provides a stupid how-to or a guy who is desperate to become incontinent at all costs, up to and including their life. Ultimately, this post is for those guys. They're the type that their parents tell them not to touch the hot stove and they turn and plant their ass on the grates. This wasn't done to provoke anyone, it was done because people are going to attempt to become incontinent anyway, and it's better that they do it safely than to do it in a way that endangers them. Here's your lessons for today:

1. Don't be a moron. If it sound dangerous, it probably is. If jumping off the bridge made you incontinent, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do it. Screwing up your body in an attempt to become incontinent is just as dangerous/deadly, so be smart and don't do it.
2. For the littles who are looking to be truly incontinent like a true little, if you're ever up for story time, I'd recommend "The Tortoise And The Hare."
3. The reason the how-tos keep being shut down isn't because the admins don't want you to become incontinent, it's because they know that people are going to go to any lengths to become incontinent, and usually it will be at the expense of the person's health or their life. It's almost like getting a tattoo (if you're into that, I'm personally not). Would you go the safe route and go to a reputable artist who knows what they're doing for a few hundred bucks, or would you get Hobo Joe to come in with a pen and do it for $20, and run the risk of getting sick or dying? Same thing here. Would you rather put the work in and get a better result, or gamble with your life just so you don't have to wait? If you answered the second answer, you're a moron. Play it safe, wait a few months, and you'll be where you want to be, no danger required.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude, or if I indeed angered the admins. I'm just tired of these dangerous how-tos and the admins having to constantly shut the conversation down. I posted this because people are going to try to become incontinent no matter what, and I'd rather them do it safely. Honestly, Moo could go on every TV in the world and breakdance with a sign that said "Don't try to become incontinent" and people would still do it. It's not arrogance, it's ignorance. They think "Oh, well, this can't end that horribly," and it always ends horribly. The children are going to play whether we like it or not, so we might as well make it safe for them. That's all. :)

P.S. Notice I didn't give any other how-tos in here, and I tried to stay as vague as possible. It's because there's gonna be that one impatient guy who reads this post and says "Oh, look at that trick, what's the worst that could happen?" So my vague wording is for them.

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose, BabySephy, Beckybear and 3 others
I, for one, applaud your interest in further harm reduction for the community at large. As you said, people will do what they feel they need to, and helping them to do it WITHOUT hurting themselves is a very important thing. The forum rules specifically cite "No encouraging anyone else to engage in self-destructive acts, such as self harm, or anything medically risky.", so in theory this post should not run against them, but the moderation here can be a bit heavy handed when it comes to this subject.

That said, I do have say... incontinence sucks! This is coming from a guy who was a DL his entire life leading up to it! For the love of [insert your favorite deity here], consider all the negatives first. I know there's a psychological difference between wearing diapers all the time, and NEEDING to wear diapers all the time, but in practice the difference is almost wholly negatives. Even people who do 24/7 stints for over a year like to take a break now and then ;)

My doctor has been gradually shrinking my bladder for 9 years between incontinent episodes my bladder never fully discharges so I manual empty with a catheter and have only shed about half of my capacity his goal is a very small low capacity 50 ML ,i can't say I care that much how frequent my wetting is ,i will still be diapered till dead , i do consider catching safer with the disposable coude safer than the boil between uses hard red rubber Rob Nell ones .

People conthb

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

As a person who has an overactive bladder condition. You do not want to be incontinent. It sucks and I would not wish it on anyone.

Hang around these communitis long enough you met people who Couldnt be reasoned with who now regret Whe actions they took that they can't undo ,don't be that guy in 3 or 4 years .
DLScottsman said:
As a person who has an overactive bladder condition. You do not want to be incontinent. It sucks and I would not wish it on anyone.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I only considered incontinence, I didn't set forth a plan to achieve it. For me, 24/7 wearing seems more reasonable than incontinence (24/7 is just wearing and using all the time while maintaining independence, incontinence makes you dependent on diapers), but there's always those who are going to try to get there the easy way, and it will be bad. My cousin had that happen to her (she's not an AB/DL, and her incontinence was due to a surgery), and it was a mess. According to her, she had no control whatsoever for two months and limited control for two years after her surgery. If someone's that hard-up to be incontinent, there's a right way and a wrong way to do it, and gambling with your body is definitely the wrong way. That's the reasons why the admins and mods are so tight when it comes to this subject, because ADISC is here to support people, not lead them to a hospital or a grave. If there were none of these get-incontinent-quick schemes on the internet, I'm sure the admins/mods would have no problem letting those discussions flow freely. However, there's too much danger with the subject, and it's safer for the users (the big bosses didn't make ADISC just for themselves) if they control those discussions.

DLScottsman said:

Agreed some people do not realize incontinence for the most part is for life I have been dealing with bladder issues and back in diapers for over 3 years, I cant understand why some one would want to be permanently reliant on Diapers

Rob110 said:
Agreed some people do not realize incontinence for the most part is for life I have been dealing with bladder issues and back in diapers for over 3 years, I cant understand why some one would want to be permanently reliant on Diapers

A lot of them want it because then they would have 'an excuse'. :p

An excuse where if you get fed up with being diapered you no longer have the opportunity to say "No, thanks, I'm good for now." :p

The best way to do it is when you get a feeling of a slight urge to go just do it right away and the more you do the less your bladder will hold over time. By doing this way you are retraining the bladder like it did before you were potty trained. taking damaging measures can hurt you or even kill from taking like a water pill or drink like a gallon of water to make you pee is just dangerous.

I remember talking to someone who knew all about my nappy desires and associated fetish. She also knew about my inflammatory bowel disease and how bad it had become.
She knew I liked to wear nappies and the such, I remember telling her:

Wanting to wear nappies for fun or pleasure is nice, needing to wear them is no fun...

That came off the back of my pre surgical solution where I couldn't risk going out without messing myself.

Rob110 said:
I never wanted to be incontinent and dependant on nappies but have to admit now I am I actually enjoy being this way.

I think this mostly starts out as a fantasy held by the youngest amongst us in the community, but from what I've observed, it is mostly a phase, and like any phase, most people grow out of it. For those that don't I consider it an extremely rare 1 in a million lesser known from of Body Integrity Identity Disorder. I myself at one point counted myself among them, and still do to a degree, but more on the mental side of things than physical, but that's a story for another time. I guess I was looking for an excuse to wear all the time. As I got older and more aware of what IBS was and as my IBS-M seems to get worse every year, I realized I don't really need an excuse to wear, IBS or no, wearing all the time just makes my soul feel complete. while I don't technically physically need them all the time at this point, not yet at least, all protection is better than no protection and when the D side of IBS rears its ugly head and it's choice between porcelain throne visits every 10-30 minutes or regular diaper changes, I know what I would choose. I mostly get the C side of it most of the time, though.

I was one of the I want incontinence now so I had a reason to wear diapers when I was 18 and searched the Internet for ways to accomplish it.
Not finding a reasonable way I gave up on the idea of full incontinence and just wore diapers as often as I could.
Than the summer of 1987 came and let’s just say a 3 wheel ATV and a tree don’t mix well.
Due to the spinal injury I actually ended up with a hyperactive bladder that would empty itself every few minutes so I had to wear diapers 24/7. This I soon learned was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be. As back I 1987 adult diapers where not of good quality and leaked way to often.
After I found a better way to diaper up ( double diapers) life got a little better.
I was lucky in a way as my wife was very accepting of me being diapered and even encouraged it.
Flash forward a few years, I learned how to control my bladder again and could go without wearing a diaper, life was great being diaper free but I actually missed wearing them, so I started wearing diapers again and would wet them when it was convenient.
I still wear diapers 24/7 and wet them but it is nice to be able to go without a diaper when the need to arises.

lonnie said:
I was one of the I want incontinence now so I had a reason to wear diapers when I was 18 and searched the Internet for ways to accomplish it.
Not finding a reasonable way I gave up on the idea of full incontinence and just wore diapers as often as I could.
Than the summer of 1987 came and let’s just say a 3 wheel ATV and a tree don’t mix well.
Due to the spinal injury I actually ended up with a hyperactive bladder that would empty itself every few minutes so I had to wear diapers 24/7. This I soon learned was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be. As back I 1987 adult diapers where not of good quality and leaked way to often.
After I found a better way to diaper up ( double diapers) life got a little better.
I was lucky in a way as my wife was very accepting of me being diapered and even encouraged it.
Flash forward a few years, I learned how to control my bladder again and could go without wearing a diaper, life was great being diaper free but I actually missed wearing them, so I started wearing diapers again and would wet them when it was convenient.
I still wear diapers 24/7 and wet them but it is nice to be able to go without a diaper when the need to arises.

Those Damn Trees sure like to jump in front of you. I do also ride an ATV Mountain and Forest but I know the trails. When winter over I don't ride super fast I inspect the trails for hidden dangers.

Poohbearboy covered exactly what I forgot, which is good.

As for the ATV thing, they are incredibly dangerous, as are almost every off-road vehicle. Between off-road vehicles and motorcycles (street-legal, but still dangerous), my family has seen tons of injuries and deaths, so my advice in that area would be not to do it again. This one guy in our family (our family's so crazy that I don't even know how we're related) lost his leg on a quad, and even though he can get around and work (off the books, of course) on a prosthetic, he's still doing this all at the cost of a leg. Of course, me telling him that IHOP was hiring didn't help any.

Starlight99 said:
Poohbearboy covered exactly what I forgot, which is good.

As for the ATV thing, they are incredibly dangerous, as are almost every off-road vehicle. Between off-road vehicles and motorcycles (street-legal, but still dangerous), my family has seen tons of injuries and deaths, so my advice in that area would be not to do it again. This one guy in our family (our family's so crazy that I don't even know how we're related) lost his leg on a quad, and even though he can get around and work (off the books, of course) on a prosthetic, he's still doing this all at the cost of a leg. Of course, me telling him that IHOP was hiring didn't help any.

And if he started working there, he'd hear nothing but "I thought this was IHOP not UHOP. HARHARHAR!"

SnowPrincessSophie said:
I think this mostly starts out as a fantasy held by the youngest amongst us in the community, but from what I've observed, it is mostly a phase, and like any phase, most people grow out of it. For those that don't I consider it an extremely rare 1 in a million lesser known from of Body Integrity Identity Disorder. I myself at one point counted myself among them, and still do to a degree, but more on the mental side of things than physical, but that's a story for another time. I guess I was looking for an excuse to wear all the time. As I got older and more aware of what IBS was and as my IBS-M seems to get worse every year, I realized I don't really need an excuse to wear, IBS or no, wearing all the time just makes my soul feel complete. while I don't technically physically need them all the time at this point, not yet at least, all protection is better than no protection and when the D side of IBS rears its ugly head and it's choice between porcelain throne visits every 10-30 minutes or regular diaper changes, I know what I would choose. I mostly get the C side of it most of the time, though.

This is essentially exactly where I'm at Sophie. I was dxed with IBS-D, but I think it's actually mixed, because I go through patches of uncontrollable diarrhea, then it flips and I get a few weeks of constipation, and pass no stool at all for days at a time. I have Miralax on one side of my bathroom sink, and Imodium on the other. I wear 24-7 partly because I want to, and partly because I'm never certain when the weeks of constipation are going to give over to weeks of diarrhea. Fun times.

Reactions: Primmie
Wow CuddleWoozle. Just wow. LMAO

lonnie said:
Not finding a reasonable way I gave up on the idea of full incontinence and just wore diapers as often as I could. Than the summer of 1987 came...

Am I missing something or how did you "search the Internet" before 1987? :p

ARPANET was started in 1983.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back