Hey adisc friends! I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Some of you read my thread, for you who haven’t I was caugh wearing about a week ago by a life long friend. Not much was said at all. My issue now is that my friend is coming back into town much much sooner than expected and has texted that she wants to meet up. Normally this would not be an issue however I am filled with anxiety on how to answer any prying questions about why I was wearing a diaper. Ugh any advice would be helpful. What do I do? What do I say?

Just be honest with her.

ORBaby said:
Just be honest with her.
I agree. I have never had a true friend judge me (tease? yes. But never judge). Tell the truth. If she cares about you, she won't care about the diapers.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Honest .... sounds easier said then done. Lol I told my best friend while half blacked out drunk. Telling someone sober....idk... it’s like cliff diving you mostly certain it will turn out ok yet you can’t get yourself to jump. I just don’t know how I’m going to say “ I like wearing them because they make me feel good. Ugh I am almost considering making up an excuse to not see her:( I would hate to lose her as a friend because she does not understand.

Here's the thing, if you're friend is worth being a friend, she is also worth sharing your life with. If you loose her as a friend over this, was she really your friend to begin with? The honest truth is, EVERYONE has something in their life they think they have to hide, it just so happens, ours is a little odder than others, but only because it is more unusual, not because it is somehow worse. The greatest thing is, when someone is willing to be vulnerable about something, it instantly opens the door for the other person to be able to share their "stuff" too!

My advice, when you meet up with her again, just wear a diaper like you were last time. She may not say a word, so don't stress about it, but if she does, just be honest, start with the basics and if she seems receptive, open up to her... And if she isn't receptive leave it simple. If she somehow decides she can't be a friend any more, which is pretty unlikely, she honestly isn't worth being friends with anyway. In the end, most likely it will end up bringing the two of you closet together!

Best of luck to ya!!!

Just be honest. For a long time my wife was the only person who knew about my incontinence and AB side. She continued to tell me to tell my brother as I needed someone else to talk to. She was right. He was completely understanding and just listened. No judgment and our relationship is stronger now because of it.

I sent it as a text message to my now gf while she was sitting directly across from me on our first date. She had a weird feeling about it at first but I explained away any of her worries and now I wear 4 to 5 days out of the week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. She even has worn a few times, but prefers pull-ups for some strange reason. I feel silly now for having such anxiety about it. My ex wife didn’t react well to it in the past so I feel like it depends on the chemistry you have with the person. If they don’t like it well they don’t have to participate. It’s our underwear and I done see the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know if you just want to pass this off as an IC thing you will have to be wearing again right?

Only you can judge if you think she would react ok to ABDL.

Kinks and alternative lifestyles are so big on television anymore that I think you could get away with just saying that it's a kink. You enjoy wearing diapers, and let it go at that. If she wants more information, then just tell her in little bits until you get more comfortable.

Well...first off I’m still alive. The advice here was sound and very helpful. I did indeed wear, she didn’t mention anything for the majority of our visit. It wasnt till we came back to my place that the questions started. The opening question was “ hun, you know I care about you and I can’t lie I’m beyond curious why you were wearing a diaper”. Are you ok ? Is it serious? .... with that I knew I couldn’t lie. I told her that it was not because of any medical reason. Lol her face got this super confused look on it. I told her “with that said we can let it lie or I can elaborate. Of as expected she said “ um ok, so do I want to know more? To that I responded “ that’s up to you. “ we have been friends since kindergarten and I promise I will not lie to you”. She said ok ....well then why were you wearing a diaper? And are you wearing one now? So I answered her I was wearing because I enjoy them. Yes I’m wearing one now

“ have you used it? No but I’m sure I will

More questions followed with honest answers. By the end of the evening she knew just about everything. Like a lot of you said she teased a little but in the end she was intrigued but basically said whatever floats your boat. She even filled me in on some of her kinks. Again I want to thank all of you for being so helpful. I am ever grateful I found this community .

When it comes to friends honesty would be the best policy, if they don't want to be your friend after that, then they weren't truly your friend to begin with.

My best friend in grade school must have known I had to wear a diaper and plastic underpants to sleep over at his house but he never mentioned a word about it. His mother was the one that made it more acceptable to me to wear protection at night. I never mentioned it and neither did he though a lot of other kids on the street could have teased me endlessly about it if they knew. Good friends empathize & understand; bad folks look to kick you around for their own amusement. It is obvious who you stick with and who you drop.....

I also noticed that being older makes it easier. Even in college my roommate completely understood my need for diapers and plastic underpants due to nighttime challenges. After a year it was never a big deal to get dressed for bed in my protection in front of him just as he would put on his underwear or jockstrap in front of me for whatever reason he needed. There are too many other priorities in an adult's life to sit around and think about someone that wears incontinence garments for whatever reason they have.

It’s great that you were honest and she took it well. I think that’s the indicator of a true friend. I’ve told two good friends, and they are still great friends many years later. Congrats on trusting her and you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back