Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I’m trying to remember a certain brand of diaper from years back.... all I remember is that it had a light blue solid plastic backed shell. Had an interesting feel to it and it’s not hospital grade. Any ideas? Thank you

I had some of the originals dc pink amors but I had to throw them away due to relationship problems. Didn’t want me having any.they were pink, but amazing colors.

Mega Careline made a medium blue diaper that XP Medical used to carry. It was a premium brief with a plastic outer cover. Not sure if they make it anymore. That was at least 10 years ago.

I think these came with a 12 pack sample from abuniverse way back when.

dixon said:
There was a plastic brand years ago that Abena made - Delta Form, but that is now cloth backed and is nowhere near the quality they used to be :/

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks that there aren't any companies making a pure blue diaper - besides molicare, but that is more purple - That has the absorbency as the more premium diapers - Betterdry / dry 24/7 I would buy those and wear them all the time... As long as they were priced competitively... not paying $200/case just for a blue diaper, lol It would be nice if it was the same color through the size range :/ DC Idyl in their first iteration was perfect, if there was a diaper that was that bright blue without the prints it would be great :/

Northshore said a little while back that they're working on getting colored diapers. :3 They confirmed that they would have pink at some point, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't also do blue! :D

Could it have been V1 SDK diapers? They were light blue and white. I can't remember any other blue diapers from ABU.

Molicare have made a blue/purple nappy for years.

Ahh,wait I looked at an old order it must have been wellness briefs???? Can anybody confirm this?

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake can’t read the top maybe xpmed?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t remember them carrying 12 count sample packs

Wellness are color-coded based on size. Nowadays mediums are light blue.

Some of the institutional (wings) diapers were blue plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back