Thread: Brother made it home very very late

Default Brother made it home very very late

Well, he eventually made it home.

Apparently something happened after he left cousins place (where they were drinking), not yet sure what happened just that he was missing for a while and eventually made it home.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:08.

Dude... I would suggest changing the title. I read it and I was like "oh, shit!". I got scared. Anyway, is he okay?

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Dude... I would suggest changing the title. I read it and I was like "oh, shit!". I got scared. Anyway, is he okay?
    I just got off work, made the topic at lunch time right before I found out that Apparently he made it home around 11 AM, dont know where he fell asleep at but AFAIK it wasnt home (unless he happened to sneak in some time after 11PM and to stay hidden from mom), I'm sure he is fine or rather will be if he is over any lingering effects of drinking too much.

He seems to have no off switch when it comes to alcohol as he will drink an insane amount of alcohol if he has that much in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post
    I just got off work, made the topic at lunch time right before I found out that Apparently he made it home around 11 AM, dont know where he fell asleep at but AFAIK it wasnt home (unless he happened to sneak in some time after 11PM and to stay hidden from mom), I'm sure he is fine or rather will be if he is over any lingering effects of drinking too much.

He seems to have no off switch when it comes to alcohol as he will drink an insane amount of alcohol if he has that much in front of him.
    Wow, check up on him. Make sure he gets help if he keeps binge-drinking like that!

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Wow, check up on him. Make sure he gets help if he keeps binge-drinking like that!
    Any time we try to tell him anything it's like it goes "in one ear and out the other" (as the saying goes), he appears to be fine as I just saw him.

So, he spent the night in the hospital, apparently he had passed out somewhere and somebody came across him and he had walked home after they let him check himself out.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:58.