Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I closed it

Last edited:
I don't mind them as they are, although the tapes could be better. I'd suggest you go back for one more editorial pass if you can, as Crinklz is spelled incorrectly twice, ABDL and company names are not capitalized, and your first sentence has a period mid-declaration. If online petitions count for anything, surely professional appearance is a factor.

The spellchecker changes it.

No thanks, I hate those worthless landing zones.

I don't want the landing zones, they don't provide a good fit around the legs, which is the reason I made Crinklz my go to diaper. If you want a diaper with landing zones, there's many other options, so please choose them instead. Maybe their tapes could be improved, because I know that can be iffy at times. Landing zones are not the answer. Perhaps if the fit isn't right for you, you should consider a different size, different taping method, or a different brand.

Not all diapers are made equally, which is a good thing. If you can fit in to other brands with taping panels, perhaps you should stick to those. So don't sour up someone else's preferences for your own good. Look in to other brands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't have constant issues with the tapes. I also press down and rub it in for a few seconds to warm and activate the glue.

The thing I don't get is the perforations on the tapes, I don't understand it's functionality.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NeverKnow said:
I've had trouble with the tapes coming loose in the past, but pressing them down once you get them in place makes a big difference. (It's also helped to learn that the white tapes really are not 'retry' tapes, in the sense of tapes that give you another chance to get tape placement right. They are designed to attach to the blue tapes, not to the shell. You can use them to get a slightly tighter fit if you need, as long as they're still landing on the blue tapes, but if you put them on the shell they're liable to come off. So: get the blue tapes right the first time.)
While that's correct about the blue and the white tapes, I think that's the whole point of having a landing zone for when you do mess up.

Personally, I'm pretty good at taping consistently, but for me, the tapes tend to slide, especially the upper right one. Even if I'm super careful to not touch where the tapes go, and I put on gloves and rub the tapes really well, the tapes sometimes slide, rather than pop off or anything. It's strange.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sorry I don't agree with that request, I prefer the double tapes (they work fine for me, wore one just last night) and I prefer the soft plastic on the front as opposed to the hard tape panel they were using. Also the print they put on the (transparent) tape panel clashed terribly with the shell art.

my photoshoot: https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1707

and specifically:

attachment.php

I have never had an issue with the tapes or any other part of these diapers. Very good product in my opinion.

bambinod said:
sorry I don't agree with that request, I prefer the double tapes (they work fine for me, wore one just last night) and I prefer the soft plastic on the front as opposed to the hard tape panel they were using. Also the print they put on the (transparent) tape panel clashed terribly with the shell art.

my photoshoot: https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1707

and specifically:

attachment.php
Woah! You're right about that clashing! I was maybe thinking a clear panel, but I guess that would ruin the softness. Maybe it's the glue/adhesive in the particular batch I got?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

considering the overwhelming positive reaction they've received with the redesign of the base betterdry model, I'd be very surprised if they changed back or even offered to make more runs of their "classic"

I dont think they could make any more of the old style even if there was a large enough demand, the reason for the drastic change in the product was a manufacturing move from china to italy, I doubt the chinese factory owners would be willing to work with them again after taking their buisness elsewhere.

I was put off the early crinklz because of the weird sizing of the mediums and the clashy front designs, but got the new ones as soon as they where easily available in the uk because of how good they looked and performed.

Cute picture on the panel, but terrible choice to make it clear. D: If it had been printed on white it would have been a little better.

But I also can't imagine trying to wear them with a strict 'this is where you put the tapes' panel...I like them being soft on my belly. :3 (And without a panel there I can do my moms old "Fold down the top edge and make a 'catch flap' for anything that might try to escape.)

One of the biggest reasons for me to have Crinklz in my collection is the lack of a landing zone. It makes the diaper softer and fit more comfortably.

So sorry, but not signing. I'd be more inclined to sign a petition for exactly the opposite; keeping them as they are.

After getting feedback I closed it from the site.

I no longer buy Crinklz because of taping problems and leaks. The tapes on each side are also set too far apart. Bambino Bellissimos have better absorbency and don't leak. The Bambino tapes hold well, and don't grab harshly around the legs. At least Crinklz are priced cheap, but I actually consider the Dry 24/7 to be a better product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back