Thank god for diapers day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvishWilderness

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm still struggling with needing diapers. I like them and enjoy them but realizing that i need them is something different. Generally if i am near a bathroom and not insanely busy i can get by with a pad. So when i woke up today i almost skipped a diaper. Then i ended up with an awful migraine that meant nothing would stay in. Just glad i didn't decide to skip one after all.

I quit taking chances, because it's no fun being caught out in public when your bladder spasms and let go in your pants with the results on both a puddle on the floor as well as soaked pants. Pads and pull ups didn't work for me, only tape diapers do, and they have to have at least decent absorbency i.e. premium diapers.

I wouldn't chance not wearing nappies now. I would soon have wet pants.

I don't wear during the day. At night I don't have a choice. Not unless I want a wet bed.

I wear everyday because I never know how my bladder is going to behave. There are days where I get home and it is fully dry. Then there are those days where I have had to change during the day. I love ABU Preschool diapers for this reason.

I had that at first. I got to be a smart ass one day and said "I'm not going to wear any today. I don't think I REALLY have to have them ALL THE TIME."

I peed on the leather couch. ;_; I cleaned it up and everything, but since then I've worn without getting any silly ideas that a woozle doesn't need her pamps. :p

(I was the same way with my depression meds. I started feeling better and all and said "I MUST NOT NEED THESE! LOL!" Yeah. That was a bad time. Turns out I DO need them.)

There was a string of nights where I woke up with a dry diaper and figured "I must be better! I don't need these anymore! I can sleep dry like an adult again!"

The very night, I wet the bed. I changed the sheets in humbled silence and put on a diaper… and the kicker is, that accident was in the middle of the night. I woke up in the morning with a soaked diaper. I'd wet myself TWICE in one night.

I don't take chances anymore.

At least my diapers are cute.

I have days especially when home where i am completely dry and still war with whether or not i need one before leaving the house. Currently at the water park and not going in because i need a swim diaper. Had been dry all day and it lasted about five minutes here. If i cant get to the bathroom immediately i am out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back