Dotty Pink Pony Diapers Now In-Stock at NorthShore! Save $5 on $50+ Order w/ Code FOURTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other insight on what other ABDL based brands northshore care supply is going to carry? I would really love to see the Bambino line in your stores!

Which Bambino diaper(s) are your top choice? We're still evaluating many options and collecting feedback from customers on future product additions.

FnhScarFanatec said:
Any other insight on what other ABDL based brands northshore care supply is going to carry? I would really love to see the Bambino line in your stores!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Which Bambino diaper(s) are your top choice? We're still evaluating many options and collecting feedback from customers on future product additions.

If you're looking for a product with appeal on both sides of your customer base (IC and ABDL), I'd suggest initially looking at getting their Teddy and Bellisimo. I think your IC customers will appreciate the performance options with the more light-hearted appearance the same way as they do the thrust vector options. I believe the TotalDry X-plus and Bianco offer less universal appeal, and the X-Plus and Bianco just don't have enough of a cost savings to make them as desirable for your market.

bambinod said:
If you're looking for a product with appeal on both sides of your customer base (IC and ABDL), I'd suggest initially looking at getting their Teddy and Bellisimo. I think your IC customers will appreciate the performance options with the more light-hearted appearance the same way as they do the thrust vector options. I believe the TotalDry X-plus and Bianco offer less universal appeal, and the X-Plus and Bianco just don't have enough of a cost savings to make them as desirable for your market.

Thx!

bambinod said:

I would agree 100% on the Bellissimos. I have worn them at a doctor's office, and the doc said that they were not off-putting at all. Also, the taping panel is very easy for a caregiver to figure out. No guessing where the tapes go, and the tapes can also be repositioned several times. Bellissimo and Teddy are among the best adult diapers on the market.

I agree with both of those suggestions in regards to looks and 'normal people appeal'. Who -doesn't- like cute little animals or teddy bears? (I've always wanted to try the Teddy ones, but never had the gumption to order them before. :p But now that I've had the Crinklz and they've passed the "Everyone who isn't an ABDL thinks they're freakin' cute" test, I'd be more inclined to try those. :3)

The Magnifico and Classico are cute, but a little too...I dunno...niche-market-y? Is that a word? I'm making it a word. *writes it into a dictionary with a crayon*

Yeah, the "B-A-B-Y blocks" pattern on the classico again lacks the universal appeal for the non-abdl in the same way the Totaldry Xplus lacks the ABDL-appeal for its appearance.

The bellissimo takes it a little farther than the teddy, but also gives better performance/capacity, so I'd say it's a fair trade.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Bellissimo, magnifico, Teddy, Classico, and the Bianco would be great choices to have in your shop! I would love to have someone local who carried Bambino products!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Definitely Magnificos and Bellisimos. Teddy would also be great.

Not a massive fan of the Classico one though

I really wanted in on this conversation, so here I am. NorthShore Care Supply is hands down my favorite diaper distributor currently and so I felt compelled to give my feedback on potential future products as well as my thoughts on the current product line.

The Dotty Pink Pony diapers showing up at NorthShore really excited me. Although I'm just a DL, every so often I'll get somewhat bored with my plain white diapers and want to throw some wildcard diapers in the mix. Again, girly/sissy themed diapers really aren't my thing, but it just goes to show that NorthShore really cares about all of it's customers needs and wants.

The Crinklz diapers play a big part of NorthShore being my favorite distributor. When the new designs were released, I couldn't contain my excitement. Truth be told, I really hate the original Crinklz design. Although I love the new designs, the unbeatable price that NorthShore offers them for is the biggest deal for me. No doubt, printed diapers are kind of a niche market, but it still bugs me when companies scalp pricing just because they know that they can get away with it.

The NorthShore Air Supreme Briefs are in my opinion an unrivaled option for those who want a superior quality diaper with maximum absorbency with an affordable price tag. On a tight budget, these would be my go-to choice every time.

I would absolutely love to see more options for printed diapers such as Bambino Magnificos on Northshore, but one non-printed diaper that is extremely popular within the community but yet impossible to find for a reasonable price right now is the Tena Slip Active Fit Diapers in medium. ABU has been out of these for while. I usually like a thick diaper, but sometimes I need something a bit thinner. I intend to try out the NorthShore Supreme Lite briefs soon to see if they fit my needs until ABUniverse gets the Tena Slip Maxi's back in stock, but the purple design really appeals to me. If NorthShore stocked these in Medium for a price competitive to what ABUniverse charges, there is no doubt that there would be an instant swarm of customers once the word got out.

I just want to thank NorthShore Care Supply for their excellent customer service, lighting fast shipping, open-mindedness and friendly support for an often misunderstood community.

For those of you that have managed to read this far in to my post, what are your thoughts on the Tena Slip Active Fit maxi? Have you experienced frustration in finding these for a reasonable price? What exactly is it that makes this diaper so popular within the ABDL community?

Thanks very much for your kind words! Our slogan these days is "Incontinence products for the way you live." which means we don't care why anyone uses diapers, just that we have products that improve the quality of life. Whether that's due to a physical or emotional need seems irrelevant to us.

Regarding the Tena Slip, in the past when we've checked, Tena has stated that they can not sell this product in the USA due to patent issues. We're too large of a company to sneak them in from another country. Perhaps, the patents at issue have expired recently, as many have, so I will check again with Tena. It's unlikely they'll ever bring them into the USA just for us, but it can't hurt to ask.

paddedcowboy said:
I really wanted in on this conversation, so here I am. NorthShore Care Supply is hands down my favorite diaper distributor currently and so I felt compelled to give my feedback on potential future products as well as my thoughts on the current product line.

The Dotty Pink Pony diapers showing up at NorthShore really excited me. Although I'm just a DL, every so often I'll get somewhat bored with my plain white diapers and want to throw some wildcard diapers in the mix. Again, girly/sissy themed diapers really aren't my thing, but it just goes to show that NorthShore really cares about all of it's customers needs and wants.

The Crinklz diapers play a big part of NorthShore being my favorite distributor. When the new designs were released, I couldn't contain my excitement. Truth be told, I really hate the original Crinklz design. Although I love the new designs, the unbeatable price that NorthShore offers them for is the biggest deal for me. No doubt, printed diapers are kind of a niche market, but it still bugs me when companies scalp pricing just because they know that they can get away with it.

The NorthShore Air Supreme Briefs are in my opinion an unrivaled option for those who want a superior quality diaper with maximum absorbency with an affordable price tag. On a tight budget, these would be my go-to choice every time.

I would absolutely love to see more options for printed diapers such as Bambino Magnificos on Northshore, but one non-printed diaper that is extremely popular within the community but yet impossible to find for a reasonable price right now is the Tena Slip Active Fit Diapers in medium. ABU has been out of these for while. I usually like a thick diaper, but sometimes I need something a bit thinner. I intend to try out the NorthShore Supreme Lite briefs soon to see if they fit my needs until ABUniverse gets the Tena Slip Maxi's back in stock, but the purple design really appeals to me. If NorthShore stocked these in Medium for a price competitive to what ABUniverse charges, there is no doubt that there would be an instant swarm of customers once the word got out.

I just want to thank NorthShore Care Supply for their excellent customer service, lighting fast shipping, open-mindedness and friendly support for an often misunderstood community.

For those of you that have managed to read this far in to my post, what are your thoughts on the Tena Slip Active Fit maxi? Have you experienced frustration in finding these for a reasonable price? What exactly is it that makes this diaper so popular within the ABDL community?

I can second the love for NorthShore Care Supply. I just picked up a case of the Dottie the Pony diapers from their headquarters this week. I was really impressed with the size of the facility and the number of staff; I had no idea it was such a big company! Their customer service is top notch and prices are fantastic.

I really, really hope you guys will consider carrying the Rearz Safaris (once they drop their trademark claim!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words and the order of Dotty Pony's. We are definitely evaluating a lot of options for future product additions. Feedback from users is always the most helpful in making the best choices.

teddytugger said:
I can second the love for NorthShore Care Supply. I just picked up a case of the Dottie the Pony diapers from their headquarters this week. I was really impressed with the size of the facility and the number of staff; I had no idea it was such a big company! Their customer service is top notch and prices are fantastic.

I really, really hope you guys will consider carrying the Rearz Safaris (once they drop their trademark claim!)

*giggles*

I'm waiting for my own pink pony pants (THE TRIPLE 'P's') to come in the mail. :D (Plus the Crinklz and AirSupremes I wanted to try for work.) I told people I ordered pink pony diapers and they were like "SWEET MOTHER HAVE MERCY. Where in the heck did you find something like that?!" And I said "Northshore. They're a company that sells all kinds of stuff for IC folks. :3 " (I'm honestly thinking about pointing my grandma your way...she's been using pads and is now using a booster pad on top of the regular pad and I'm not sure that's a great way to do it. O_O Maybe you guys would have a higher capacity pad that would help more than that. LOL)

BTW: On the subject of Rearz: I saw where the Jason fella said that they HAD dropped the claim, basically they're trying to just wait it out without paying the fee to make it 'official', but why Rearz would do that instead of just saying "Hey, Canada? Nevermind. We're not going to do that." I don't know. (But then I don't know much about Canada's trademarking system anyhow. US Copyright, a little bit from doing art, but nothing on Canada. ;) *stares up at her Northern neighbor* SO MYSTERIOUS AND MAPLE LEAFY.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back