One Beautiful Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, guys, I just had a beautiful moment I wanted to share. I don't know, but I do want to share it with you.

So about one hour ago I diapered up. An ABU Simple. Then I lay on my bed and was playing some funky music in the background. I slipped my thumb into my mouth and started sucking. I held into my baby pillow. I lay there sucking my thumb calmly for around 10 minutes, feeling the fluffy diaper.

I closed my eyes, and I kind of half-dozed off. I woke up when I heard the door open, and I saw my dad enter the room. He usually likes to barge into my room and tell bad jokes. He's like that.

He found me like that, and he just walked to the edge of my bed and sat by me. I knew it was okay. I slipped my thumb back into my mouth, and my dad just rubbed my arm for around 3 minutes. I sucked calmly, feeling my diaper again, and feeling so good and close to my dad as he rubbed my arm and my hair lovingly.

A week and a half ago, my dad has a heart attack. He's much better, but we're taking care of him. It's been a real eye opener tho. I didn't post about here because I didn't want to be dramatic, but it happened.

So having this moment felt so good. I remember the last time we had something like this. I was 18, and I was going through a very bad time so he just held me in his arms, my head on his lap and I was sucking my thumb and he patting my head.

My dad and I disagree, we have arguments, we have different views. But we also get super along, and we have so much fun together.

After this, I know he really loves me a lot.

Just the fact that I was being like that, sucking my thumb and cuddling my baby pillow in a diaper, and he okay with it and being so affectionate...

I wanted to share this with you.

Awwwwwww. You just gave me a case of the feels!

That was really a nice moment. You're lucky. My dad had a number of heart attacks when I was a kid. There's nothing more frightening for a kid than being awakened in the middle of the night by an ambulance, soon to take your dad away. His last heart attack was during my freshman year in college. He survived it, but he never worked again.

When I was in high school, I bought a sailboat. My dad taught me how to sail and we used to go out sailing together in the evenings after dinner. I don't know that we talked a lot as I don't remember, but I do cherish those memories. He died when I was in my mid 20s. He never lived long enough to see my first born child, but perhaps he now does. He would be proud of him.

dogboy said:
That was really a nice moment. You're lucky. My dad had a number of heart attacks when I was a kid. There's nothing more frightening for a kid than being awakened in the middle of the night by an ambulance, soon to take your dad away. His last heart attack was during my freshman year in college. He survived it, but he never worked again.

When I was in high school, I bought a sailboat. My dad taught me how to sail and we used to go out sailing together in the evenings after dinner. I don't know that we talked a lot as I don't remember, but I do cherish those memories. He died when I was in my mid 20s. He never lived long enough to see my first born child, but perhaps he now does. He would be proud of him.

Yeah, it was sooo scary. But we handled it correctly, and now he is doing fine. He's had a very fast recovery! I bet your dad is in the Afterlife, watching over his gandkids :)

My moment with my dad was so special. I still feel fluttery inside. It was very special!

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
Awwwwwww. You just gave me a case of the feels!

Thanks! I feel the same way!

Kik, that sounds great, I still awe at the acceptance you have from your parents. I think that it is one thing to give grudging tacit approval, but what your parents, your father is showing you is wonderful. Good for you, I know you will cherish it.

That's amazing, thanks for sharing! My dad passed away 4 months ago. Reading this brought tears to my eyes! I am so grateful for the special moments we had before he went home, but I miss him so much!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments! It was indeed a super special moment, and I'll cherish it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back